405th Merchandise - Name Badges, Tote Box Plates and more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Adam. Division Identity Numbers are given to those members who have chosen to go through the "Deployment" process and successfully completed the program.

You can find more info here:

And "Application" is here:

He's already good Cadet

"S800 Adam - 405th Founder - Texas"

We need a "Fireteam off the Rails" emblem...
Can we make the emblem in the same style as the UNSC In Amber Clad that looks like it was made hastily in PowerPoint?

Where do you put the deployment number on the nameplate in order sheet?

Where do you put the deployment number on the nameplate in order sheet?

Are you looking at the Armor Box Plate set or a the Name tag? DIN (Your Deployment Number/ID) can go on the armor bin plates, but the name tags do not have it.
Armor Bin Plates, which can list DIN/Deployment ID/Number:

ID Badge, which does not display your DIN/Deployment ID/Number:

Are you looking at the Armor Box Plate set or a the Name tag? DIN (Your Deployment Number/ID) can go on the armor bin plates, but the name tags do not have it.
Armor Bin Plates, which can list DIN/Deployment ID/Number:

ID Badge, which does not display your DIN/Deployment ID/Number:

Ya sorry i read the wrong thing on his site.

We are now at the close date for having badges before the Orlando show. The next deadline is June 23rd to have them in time for the Philly Show. Those who have already ordered will have theirs go in to production to be made and shipped this week. If you aren't already on the Dark Star Merch FB page, you might want to join as you'll get to see photos of completed badges etc. once each run is done.

I didnt order one, but wow. That picture REALLY makes me regret it... I procrastinated as usual, so I didnt order it in time for Orlando. I had much contemplation,but decided $26 was too much... I can always try and fabricate one out of foam right?:confused:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back