405th Merchandise (Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum-wide and Regiment specific:

First run is closed now

Last edited:
We have an unlimited run!!!

Division has put together a redbubble store. Rebubble is a site that allows artists to sell their art on products like tshirts or mugs. Redbubble then finds a manufacturer as close to you as possible to put the image on the item and send it to you. This On-Demand system is more expensive than our limited runs, but the upside is that is fast, available all year long and can offer a way bigger selection of products.

Here is a thread where DCO Fangs explains some of how the site works.

I'd like to point out a feature of the site as well. Each "design" can be printed on different things. For instance, you click on the picture of a T-shirt sporting our Regiment logo. You can scroll down and find that the image can be printed on many different kinds of shirts. Under the label "ALSO AVAILBLE ON" Once you change the kind of shirt the picture will chance as well as the sizes and colors available. The reviews/rating will also change. Some people might point out that this style of shirt runs large or is uncomfortable. It is worth checking the reviews for each item.

In addition to the different kinds of shirts you'll see a clickable link below the also-available-on that says "VIEW THIS DESIGN ON + PRODUCTS". Clicking this is how you will find the other items. Not only can you get this design on a t-shirt but also on water bottles, cell phone cases, duffel bags etc. This list of products will be different for each design as Division is who decides what can be printed on which products.

ENJOY!

I thought I'd also recommend a shirt type and color for our regiment.

Looking through the options I'd recommend the cheapest one, ESSENTIAL T-SHIRT . I've bought several shirts, both 405th and others, in this style and they seem fine. Colors are good, prints are good, sizes are good.

You are welcome to buy them in any color, but some look better with the logo and it would be cool if you're planning for big meet ups in the next couple years for our group to be consistent.

I purchased the reg shirts in Gold on the Essential T-Shirt
1631729919586.png

But I'd also recommend in our secondary color, Blue.
1631729973902.png

It should be more like a Royal Blue, to match our logo, but this one is close enough. There are other shirt styles that offer a Royal Blue, such as the ACTIVE T-SHIRT that I think look really good too, but have not purchased it.
1631730125795.png

Any Gray or Black is also a solid choice. DO NOT PRINT ON WHITE, you will lose part of almost any 405th design if you print on white.

Since the Graphic T comes up automatically it has become more common for people to purchase this design, though it is more expensive.
1687994893761.png

IF you do buy some takes some pics and post in this linked thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back