What do you think of this novel so far?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not knit picking or anything but didn't you say that this will take place 100 years after the ark went boom
then how come the MC only went missing 2 decades ago as said in chapter 4?

not bad so far is lookin good

Yeah, I asked that it should be shortened to 20 years from 100 years, cuz 100 years would make the marines' equipment waaaaaaay too old

shellshocker said:
Yeah, I asked that it should be shortened to 20 years from 100 years, cuz 100 years would make the marines' equipment waaaaaaay too old

True, very true. Unless they got suspended inside that place for more than 100 years since the Ark? Nah it wouldn't flow very well.. XD But I understand what you mean. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
SpartanSRS said:
True, very true. Unless they got suspended inside that place for more than 100 years since the Ark? Nah it wouldn't flow very well.. XD But I understand what you mean. :p

Actually, what I really think is that 20 years is old too, cuz like, the UNSC's equipment hadn't change a lot throughout the whole war with the Covenant for 25 years(like, they were technically using the same AR, magnum, warthog, scropion, pelican etc since then), and considering the speed of weapon development (The US army was using M60's 25 years ago, and now they are using M1A2s, and the development speed would increase in the future).

But if we think too detailed, we won't be writing a Halo novel with the weapons and Spartans and etc, what we want in it, right?

The new chapter is pretty filled with action... But I feel like I can add more. I'm slowly easing the public's ideas for more conversation between the characters. It'll appear more throughout the story ;)

woot on chapter 4. hunter ftw. but he's dead...so crap....rip hunter chapter2(?)-chapter4.
workin' on the spartan squad 001 at this moment...itll be up be 9 o'clock pacific time

also due to how long it takes me to do a good picture of a spartan and i have outher things to attend to, iam only going to do the spartans in a green out line. later i will do a coolor copy of them all. soo iam done with spartan 151 hyabosa
alredy so that was fast.( i might do the second squad tonight also!)

animemannn said:
also due to how long it takes me to do a good picture of a spartan and i have outher things to attend to, iam only going to do the spartans in a green out line. later i will do a coolor copy of them all. soo iam done with spartan 151 hyabosa
alredy so that was fast.( i might do the second squad tonight also!)

Nice! Looking forward to your work! Hope you finish what you want! Expect an update at around 7 o'clock CST due to me coming home late.

just a funny little thing
lol.jpg

SpartanSRS said:
Whoa, for five minutes that turned out great! Imagine what you could do in an hour :lol:
....i dont want to thing about that....my drawing hand would hurt.....but it would be some cool art

animemannn said:
....i dont want to thing about that....my drawing hand would hurt.....but it would be some cool art

I understand too! I've tried drawing for an hour straight and my hand killed.. Well the drawing turned out great, but I couldn't pen until the next day >.>

HaloFreakX said:
This story.. Being based off what we've encountered in-game makes things MUCH more interesting IMO.

Haha thanks! I love making the Flood more terrifying than they really are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back