• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shellshocker said:
BTW, you didn't change my character's name in the first post...

Sorry, I'm kind of busy with editting and all this stuff... I'll edit it right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
animemannn said:
just a funny little thing
lol.jpg

I'm spartan 151

that's pretty sweet. I can't wait to see if you draw the whole thing in a hour ( if you do which i hope). BTW, my name is either Nicholas or Niko lots of people call him Niko) and Nick. You should make a sweet background image with me and dave and you. Becays ei think you're in squad 1 with me?

Also, Niko had 3 cuts on his mouth piece in the middle of where the bolts are. So like this

( O= the bolt part)

0 / 0
/ / /
/ / / So there's basicly 3 scratches. the middle one is the longest.
/ / /
0 / 0

Edit: the picture didn't come out right, so just listen to the text. I'll add in a little more. But in the highest point of the chest, where thiere a gap, there's a rank Major sign on it
Shellshoker. Aren't you a ODST, but your name sounds like an aliens

dang, that was a big blast, loved chap 4. just got a quick question, does chief still have Cortana? cause that would be sweet! (succumbs to fanboy happiness :lol:)

Love ch.4. You should explan how i got there and stuff, or do you want to live that there like it was a movie, itflipped to a scene out of know where. Me and dave finally woke up. And i finally talk more. Lol. Were we in the cave where the elites got ambushed and ran away to another place?

almost done!!!. (the rouge is takeing a lot longer than i thout it would and am going to finnnish it tomarrow)
soo sorry. i said it would be done tonight but i was wrong. but iam almost done. i got to stop thu my hands hurtin...ouch..

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Shellshoker. Aren't you a ODST, but your name sounds like an aliens

Um.. not to me.

One think you should consider is that the era is the 26th century, and it has been long since the world was united.

So people would be marrying with people that were once considered international.

And with crossing a lot of cultures, I think it is perfectly possible for names that seem new would appear.

I don't think it would be a world where you would see as much 'John's and 'Sam's as we see in the US today.

And SpartanSPS, it's Valdm'i'r, not Valdm'a'r

I see from the first post that the Pelican pilots all got promoted to CAPTAIN! :lol: YES, I finally got that promotion!!

Syphon said:
dang, that was a big blast, loved chap 4. just got a quick question, does chief still have Cortana? cause that would be sweet! (succumbs to fanboy happiness :lol:)

As I recall from the end movie of H3, Chief put Cortana into the ships computer system before he went into cryo, so they may need to go back to get her.

well i went out with a bang 4 chapters in and i die to save my comrades yay
well the only thing i can say is
are there going to be any flash back scenes?

this story is awsome
ponders the meaning of the black sun

Dreads said:
ANy chance you have room for one more spartan or marine if so can i have that spot

Sorry, dude, if it's closed, it's closed. Plus we already had enough spartans, and if we did, we would have a TON of arguments about. Sorry

Spartan 1234: You were a little late, you kept on choosing diffrent things. Then you just kinda of confused me and got me mad. I think you're in the roles list, if not, then i'm going to talk to SpartanSRS's bout

Texan2012 said:
As I recall from the end movie of H3, Chief put Cortana into the ships computer system before he went into cryo, so they may need to go back to get her.

Yea, i remember that part, just wondering if the covenant who picked up chief might have retrieved her from the ships computer, or if she might have transferred herself back to chief like she did when she activated the halo ring at the end of halo 3, she (walked?) into the console without chief having to plug in the chip she was in.

idk, either way, it will be sweet

P.S. Pelican Pilots Unite!

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Sorry, dude, if it's closed, it's closed. Plus we already had enough spartans, and if we did, we would have a TON of arguments about. Sorry
Spartan 1234: You were a little late, you kept on choosing diffrent things. Then you just kinda of confused me and got me mad. I think you're in the roles list, if not, then i'm going to talk to SpartanSRS's bout

Are you SpartanSRS's assistant..? If you are and said in previous posts I didn't really read the WHOLE thread..

HaloFreakX said:
Are you SpartanSRS's assistant..? If you are and said in previous posts I didn't really read the WHOLE thread..

Check the 1st post. I'm the Co-author/Editor/Author's helper and assiastant/ and MAchinima Director

So yeah. why?

HaloFreakX said:
Nothin' really I was just wondering. Nothin' much to it.

Haha yeah, he's helping me with new ideas and getting some kinks out of the story. BTW I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back