What do you think of this novel so far?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this novel is looking great! Can't wait for the next several updates! Keep up the good work!

Same here bro.

I wondwer if i'll be in the next chapter as well as my other helljumper brothers and only sister lolz.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
ACDCrockr209 said:
Same here bro.

I wondwer if i'll be in the next chapter as well as my other helljumper brothers and only sister lolz.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

You never know, I'm thinking about a scavenger mission into the wreckage of the Covenant ships. We'll see about it.

MarneusCal said:
looking good :0 although I'm slghtly confused with the changes in point of views... o_O

Yeah.. I can't really think straight right now.. Really sleepy today. :\

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Chapter 4 was really good. who is going to play as chief?

No one will play as Master Chief, I'll just use references from the original novels to build up his character. But you'll find out if he's alive or not ;)

MisterChief said:
This is looking awesome guys! Can't wait for next chapter and for the machinama (spellz check)

Don't worry, the Machina is going to be great ( I'm directing it). we're going to have explosions, action, lots of comedy, some added scenes, and much more. the machinia is just going to be awesome. So keep on tuning in * until chapter 10* and they're will probably be the machinimas for ch. 1

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Don't worry, the Machina is going to be great ( I'm directing it). we're going to have explosions, action, lots of comedy, some added scenes, and much more. the machinia is just going to be awesome. So keep on tuning in * until chapter 10* and they're will probably be the machinimas for ch. 1

Hope it turns out well! Maybe it'll even make the front page of Bungie.net :lol:

ACDCrockr209 said:
No bloody way!!!...The Cheif is in the story!!!

This is going to very, very interesting.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

The Chief will live on... -? gasp-? lol
Long live the Chief!

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
I don't get it. How are we going to make the machinima? If we use halo 3 we cant have marines and stuff. also would we be able to use the maps, and people like me don't have all the maps yet. ???? So whats the logic? Are we going to 3d animate it?

I have a question.
Was there a Spartan-IV project or something?
cuz I'm noticing there are a lot of spartans.
Like It's just a frigate and there are 10 spartans aboard, and like in the cryotubes, you said 'Spartans' which were seeming though there are several.

This just looks a whole lot of Spartans...

And, I think that the incident of the Ark was 100 years ago ... setting is a bit odd...
To think about it, the UNSC obviously won't use the same weapons and armor and equipment after 100 years.

P.S. Yeah! The Chief's back!

WarHead9705 said:
I don't get it. How are we going to make the machinima? If we use halo 3 we cant have marines and stuff. also would we be able to use the maps, and people like me don't have all the maps yet. ???? So whats the logic? Are we going to 3d animate it?

We'll impervise. Everything not perfect, though it'll be nice to have marine looking charscters. We'll give marines White MrkVI armor, and say that we don't know the oxygen level or something. Just don't worry. The logic doesn't have to make everything so neatly perfect in order. I know we can't use humans, butdo you see anybody complaining.

Maps, we can forge them out of the new maps. If you don't have the maps, then maybe either get them, oir we'll have to cover you. Sorry if you don't have them all. Just don't worry about, let me worry about everything else abput the machina. You seem kinda worry about it

shellshocker said:
I have a question.
Was there a Spartan-IV project or something?
cuz I'm noticing there are a lot of spartans.
Like It's just a frigate and there are 10 spartans aboard, and like in the cryotubes, you said 'Spartans' which were seeming though there are several.

This just looks a whole lot of Spartans...

And, I think that the incident of the Ark was 100 years ago ... setting is a bit odd...
To think about it, the UNSC obviously won't use the same weapons and armor and equipment after 100 years.
P.S. Yeah! The Chief's back!

SpartanSRS must of made a mistake, or the ship found its way to a unknown planet where the other spartans got sucked in too, and join the ship and went to eternal sleep or something. there are not a lot of Spartans, there a lot of Marines, and ODSt and everything else. We're only forcusing on 9 spartan ( SRS didn't want epople to fuss over the role, but the spartan slot is still closed!), SRS just wanted to make the story juciy, not about SPARTANS.

True about the armor and weapons But we don't know any new amor, or how to describe them. Maybe these Spartan were trained in special camps for Special armor.

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
SpartanSRS must of made a mistake, or the ship found its way to a unknown planet where the other spartans got sucked in too, and join the ship and went to eternal sleep or something. there are not a lot of Spartans, there a lot of Marines, and ODSt and everything else. We're only forcusing on 9 spartan ( SRS didn't want epople to fuss over the role, but the spartan slot is still closed!), SRS just wanted to make the story juciy, not about SPARTANS.

True about the armor and weapons But we don't know any new amor, or how to describe them. Maybe these Spartan were trained in special camps for Special armor.

I say 10 Spartans is A LOT. I bet they could take out a whole division by themselves...
To consider the numbers of active Spartans left in 2553(the 9 Spartan-II survivors and one Spartan-III company(about 100)), there should be a lot more if they had Spartans in every Frigate, cuz you would board those kind of special soldiers in big ships like cruisers.
Well, let me just ask a few things.

1.How many Spartans were there on the Frigate?
2.Are some of the Spartans gonna pop out of the cryo tubes you just found.

I say we should shorten the time span to 10 years after or something instead of 100 years.
We used bolt-action type rifles 100 years ago from now you know...

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
We'll impervise. Everything not perfect, though it'll be nice to have marine looking charscters. We'll give marines White MrkVI armor, and say that we don't know the oxygen level or something. Just don't worry. The logic doesn't have to make everything so neatly perfect in order. I know we can't use humans, butdo you see anybody complaining.

Maps, we can forge them out of the new maps. If you don't have the maps, then maybe either get them, oir we'll have to cover you. Sorry if you don't have them all. Just don't worry about, let me worry about everything else abput the machina. You seem kinda worry about it

Well, considering it's 100 years after the Ark incident, there probably would be several more Spartans. But I might delete the part where Spartans 1969 and H99 find spartans in cryo tubes and only find Master Chief.

Don't worry Elites and Spartan 302, You'll appear in the chapter deep underground finding what you've sought for so long. :)

Do me and Ithica ever wake up. Lol i mean it's been like 2 weeks. Lol. just kidding. Are you still tired. Doy uo have agamertag too, if you're not busy, maybe sometime we can start preplanning on the maps character and affects. Are you going to edit ch.4 or do ch.5

Hey, What chapter does my character come in?:D

Story sounding great. Now we know not everyone can't die, cause we got Master Chief. :p

Shade said:
Hey, What chapter does my character come in?

You'll lead a reinforcement force with Spartans 149 and 151 to help Spartan 302. And Mjolnir, only one day has pass ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back