405th Rp Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
leegrisham said:
Well I made a return post a few days ago, I don't know if anyone noticed.
I am using forum additive on Mozilla so as soon as there is a post made it notifies me. I had to take a two week hiatus and that really stopped some of the story, so I apologize. However we are missing a few posters that we had originally started out with - or at least it seems like to me.
Hopefully this will come back to life, I was having fun.

I didn't realize that. I posted too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I posted a while ago too. I'm going to wait for Leeger, Friendly or Assasin to post before I bring the Pride down.

Weylands on a Longsword, sorry about forcing you to do something, but I ran out of options. Feel free to take control of that crew.

Gold team isn't gonna be seen again untill the Pride hits dirt, so be patient please!

I've been post when I can think of anything, but I can't carry the story myself. I really just don't know what's happening next (Assassin, if you're reading this, please PM me with what you're planning to do. Or at least some of it?). I'm just going to wait for someone else to post this time, regardless of if the thread dies.

Actually if some have noticed, im not sure if you can or not, but ive been typing up a post for about three days lol, im really trying to pin down everything, im reading back through the other pages making sure everything is where it is set and getting all the right info set up, i will either have this post set up today in a few hours or tomorrow, but i am not going to allow this story to die just yet. Its too beautiful especially when we have so many good writers.

Where is the drama guys?
Your fighting a casualty free battle, I enjoy reading your posts but I don't feel like there is any danger after reading through a battle where only the bad guys die.
I have spawned 13 troops on the ground and 3 of them have died in battle.
Anyways everyone has their own writing style and I enjoy everyone's story and writing, I was just thinking some danger/drama might be good but it's just my piece of advice.

leegrisham said:
Where is the drama guys?
Your fighting a casualty free battle, I enjoy reading your posts but I don't feel like there is any danger after reading through a battle where only the bad guys die.
I have spawned 13 troops on the ground and 3 of them have died in battle.
Anyways everyone has their own writing style and I enjoy everyone's story and writing, I was just thinking some danger/drama might be good but it's just my piece of advice.

Just wait ;).

yeah wat 137 says, and there was a few marines that were picked off by the flood early on, but up until now it was only a small engagements. so there will be quite a bit of drama as well as injuries soon to come

*slow clapping to applause*
Wow... all I can say is wow, that is very impressive. I loved it.
Wow.
PS: Has anyone seen or heard from Friendly? His and my story lines are very closely mingled... I really would like to / need to hear from him before I continue writing.

send him a pm, see if hes still in or dropped out, and if he did drop out ask if you could commandeer his characters

So anyone else besides the writers still reading the story, would love to hear your feed back

Assassin716 said:
So anyone else besides the writers still reading the story, would love to hear your feed back

I'd like to know to, the thing died down for a while but it's at full steam again.

i mean, it looks intresting, and i would love to write parts for it

but there is no way in hell i am reading 5 pages with paragraphs that long

its not alot really, but at least its an interesting story....oh yeah and its my b-day woot woot, gonna go out for dinner when i get back ill post update to story

Happy Birthday, but please don't post anything long. I still have to read, like, a whole page... and I have three projects due on Monday and Tuesday which I've barely started on... You won't be hearing from me for a couple of days maybe. I'm still in the fight, though. Don't end it yet.

Ya. I don't think we're ending it quiet yet. Personally, I think I might do one last thing with Gold team before the end, but I'm still thinking the story through.

Maybe it'll involve to flood, maybe it won't. Not sure.

I posted again, this will probably be one of the last if not THE last post of mine for this story.
I feel like I accomplished my goals and put through the emotional end to my main character, so to post anymore might ruin it - on the flip side, I might tie up the other Elites and the Cruiser I don't really know.
All depends on how the story moves from here on out.

I loved that last entry Lee. I actually didnt expect Eerie to die like that... but it was very noble and awesome. RIP Eerie :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back