405th Rp Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. My character can be in two places at once?! That could've come in handy earlier in the story. How can he be on the Incarnate and the Sovereign at the same time? Are you guys even reading my posts?

Friendly said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. My character can be in two places at once?! That could've come in handy earlier in the story. How can he be on the Incarnate and the Sovereign at the same time? Are you guys even reading my posts?

Spartan 137 it would be better to discharge Friendly's character so he can write the part of UNSC Sovereign coming out of slipspace and meeting up at the debreifing, im fine with my character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, $#!T. Sorry, thought you where on the Incarnate.

Gimme a few minutes. I gotta make the change.

EDIT: Okay, problem changed. We shall be awaiting you in the chamber. Man, trying to keep all the names and locations straight is getting harder!

Holy Moley! I cant wait to see what happens next! That last post got me all wide eyed and sitting on the edge of my seat lol.

wait which last post? the one i made or what

and yes i believe a few more posts and this RP will finally close

also for those of you that i was chatting before if you can message me
i cant exactly remember the planets name we will be involved in the next one

Assassin716 said:
wait which last post? the one i made or what

and yes i believe a few more posts and this RP will finally close

also for those of you that i was chatting before if you can message me
i cant exactly remember the planets name we will be involved in the next one

What? Something happend?

And if you can't remember the name, I certainly don't!

Assassin716 said:
no i was replying to what blacrose had posted, but no im pretty sure i found the right name in my document files

Whew... that's good.

Has anyone noticed that someone posted a .... weird and out of place post in the RP thread. Just wanted you to know.

- Adulese

Adulese said:
Has anyone noticed that someone posted a .... weird and out of place post in the RP thread. Just wanted you to know.

- Adulese

You catch on quickly ;).

Already sent a PM.

Yeah, I read it. He seems to be a decent writer, so maybe when the next one starts up he could be a good addition.

Sweet. Nice job on the last post Assassin. I think it ended things rather nicely.

- Adulese

thanks guys, i dont like to always focus on fighting and fatigue, sometimes a good love side story makes things sweeter

just like contact harvest

yeah im going to wait for the guys to finish as they wanted too add some stuff before it closes.

ill be starting a topic tomorrow for 405th 2nd RP concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back