405th Rp Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read through what we've created and, WOW. We have created some kind of master piece. It's incredible!

Last edited by a moderator:
Assassin716 said:
come on remember the debriefing spartan 137, dont tell me you dont remember

I didn't forget, lol! I'm just waiting for it to start (Which it might have already. I haven't checked yet)!

helios said:
I've just read through what we've created and, WOW. We have created some kind of master piece. It's incredible!

Friendly said:
Yeah, it's a good read. We should all be proud of ourselves. *Pats own back.*

We need to compile it into a PDF/DOC and leave it in the last post!

Assassin716 said:
thats an awesome idea

THE CHRONICLES OF THE 405th

It could be edited, spelling cleaned up, possibly re-written to make a uniform reading style, and eliminate all of the one-time posters.

'Course, that'll mean a few days of work for someone!

Spartan137 said:
It could be edited, spelling cleaned up, possibly re-written to make a uniform reading style, and eliminate all of the one-time posters.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Assassin, some of the stuff isn't even complete sentences. You started out strong, but what happened? :eek:

hell yeah, but it would deffinately be worth it in the end. I cant even begin to explain how Awe stricken I still am over what all of you have contributed into making this RP one of the best reads since Ghosts of Onyx (at least for me LOL).

You guys rock my freakin socks off! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Spartan137 said:

I could possibly do that. I was thinking that maybe I could even post it onto Fanfiction.

yeah i know i had a great visual in my mind but work put so much fatigue on me i did the best i could with so much stress, but i promise ill do better in the second one

Assassin716 said:
yeah i know i had a great visual in my mind but work put so much fatigue on me i did the best i could with so much stress, but i promise ill do better in the second one

Kinda figured. I can understand that. I'm just kind of OCD when it comes to words.

helios said:
I could possibly do that. I was thinking that maybe I could even post it onto Fanfiction.

Your perogative, dude! It'd be sweet, though!

If it has a 405th stamp, we should definately stick it in Fanfiction!

Okay then. I'll do it. Once this is finished of course. And don't expect it up for quite a while. I'll be doing that school thing.

helios said:
Okay then. I'll do it. Once this is finished of course. And don't expect it up for quite a while. I'll be doing that school thing.

Oh, a school project? That's actually a good idea!

But wouldn't parts of it technically be considered plagerism?

I don't think they'd mind if we gave permission, but my school would have a fit.

Although, I did write an essay on Rapture for my social studies class, because we had to make a history up for a fake country, and I got the highest score in the class. I say go for it. Video games havn't failed me in school yet!

Hey Guys,
Some of you may remember me from earlier. I have been reading over the story again and it truly is amazing. I just got an Xbox 360 (Halo 3 included) and have been thinking of making this into a machinima (either full length or a series of chapters). I would take the original story line and details, sum them up for quick reading, make a script and have my friends help out in filming it. I have some good connections with voice and body actors, not to mention you guys are welcome to help out. I'll start compiling it into a script later, once I get some feed back on the idea.

- Adulese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back