Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
Hello and welcome to the 405th!

I've been working on a booklet for two years collecting everything I have learned from this great community so that you can easily find all the information you need to successfully create your own Halo costume.

For a complete guide, visit the Tutorial Index. For the overview, please click the Welcome Booklet PDF below.

I finished this just before COVID hit so I have not been able to pass it out yet, but I am tired of waiting so here it is! Please let me know what you think. If it helps you in any way we would all love to hear about it.

Sincerely,
PerniciousDuke S-128

Attachments

• Welcome Booklet.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,102
Last edited:
That's super cool! It really puts everything anyone could ever need to know to get into this in one easy place that's layed out very logically.

Excellent guide, really like the con tips. I got to get some more sitting in armor practice in.
Thanks Raptor! I can't take credit for those comics. As noted on each one they were made by member Jayluvll, many years ago.

Last edited:
+1 for the convention tips. really helpfull (y)
Thanks Hein. Question, when you view the booklet is there a big Grey block in the center of each page? The original file is supposed to just have a faint 405th logo water mark, but when I download the zip above, the watermark is mostly a Grey block..

the watermark is mostly a Grey block..
temp.JPG
Downloaded it twice now and see no problem. watermark is visible but not blocking any other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back