Props .454 Casull Raging Bull. & Ak-47

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks AMAZING!!!

I cannot wait... or maybe i can....

EDIT: I Just made it, and it is awesome!! It's also really big!

Hey Smilie, love your pep props :pAmazing work by far yet :p

(Just finished your .454 Casull Raging Bull or the "Bull ol' Ragin'" at approx. 3:45 am, i took so long, i believe i started 5-6 hours ago, and the outcome IS GReat! Huge, and awesomely worth the hours. Would it be possible if i can add something of my own to it?)

Thanks for the pep Smilie Keep up the OUTSTANDING work.

SprayNoob

PS. By the way, waiting of the release of that ak-47 of yours :p

Have a goodmorning/goodaftertoon/goodevening/goodnight

SprayNoob said:
Hey Smilie, love your pep props :pAmazing work by far yet :p

(Just finished your .454 Casull Raging Bull or the "Bull ol' Ragin'" at approx. 3:45 am, i took so long, i believe i started 5-6 hours ago, and the outcome IS GReat! Huge, and awesomely worth the hours. Would it be possible if i can add something of my own to it?)

Thanks for the pep Smilie Keep up the OUTSTANDING work.

SprayNoob

PS. By the way, waiting of the release of that ak-47 of yours :p

Have a goodmorning/goodaftertoon/goodevening/goodnight

Finally some decent feedback! :D Add something of your own? Sure why not? I was planning on making a few attachments.

Also.. you have any pic's? I've never seen anyone make something I've made... It will be eerie to see other peoples pictures.. But awesome..

Last edited by a moderator:
May you kindly make an historically correct ww2 m1 carbine?, by historically correct I mean without adjustable sights,non curved magazine and without anything that makes it modern in any way, just the old semi automatic m1 with that badass grove on the handguard between the sights that caracterizes it soo much, please, i'd kill to get my hands on it, it's my favourite rifle since I seen one in action and actually shot one myself.

paul said:
May you kindly make an historically correct ww2 m1 carbine?, by historically correct I mean without adjustable sights,non curved magazine and without anything that makes it modern in any way, just the old semi automatic m1 with that badass grove on the handguard between the sights that caracterizes it soo much, please, i'd kill to get my hands on it, it's my favourite rifle since I seen one in action and actually shot one myself.

That is quite a tempting rifle to make.. Although.. I think the M1 Garand would be my favourite to build... Il have to wait and see..

smilie120 said:
Finally some decent feedback! :D Add something of your own? Sure why not? I was planning on making a few attachments.

Also.. you have any pic's? I've never seen anyone make something I've made... It will be eerie to see other peoples pictures.. But awesome..

err you go :p

just as you asked Smilie

0705090030-00.jpg

0705090031-00.jpg

0705090031-01.jpg

I compared with the real rounds, .357 rounds, paper rounds bit thicker and lil higher maybe 1-2 cm.

"Who knew that something so unrealistic could be so deadly"

Spraynoob

SprayNoob said:
err you go :p

just as you asked Smilie

0705090030-00.jpg

0705090031-00.jpg

0705090031-01.jpg

I compared with the real rounds, .357 rounds, paper rounds bit thicker and lil higher maybe 1-2 cm.

"Who knew that something so unrealistic could be so deadly"

Spraynoob

Look's awesome man!

Also.. THE AK-47 IS YOURS! :3

completedak.jpg

Clicky!

Next?

YES! Thank yous Love the AK-47, too bad i ran out of ink, (maybe i can run to my friends house and use his)

Edited: Whats the cubes for? (The two cubes)

SprayNoob said:
YES! Thank yous Love the AK-47, too bad i ran out of ink, (maybe i can run to my friends house and use his)

Edited: Whats the cubes for? (The two cubes)

The cubes are supports for the stock :)

Also...

What do I make next? You seemed to have taken a big interest in my work.. I'd gladly make something for you :D

I decided yo make a WWII weapon for a change:

M1A1 Thompson.

It has a slide-able bolt and removable magazine.

I'm halfway through my build and it have to say.. ITS AWESOME!

Also.. THIS HAS A TEXTURE! :D

neralyfinished.jpg

unfold.jpg

Final unfold was 12pages. Fully sized (as always :3

Links will be up tomorrow.

That looks beautiful!!

You should do a lot more WWII weapons.

I noticed the Slide-able bolt, and was wondering whether it must be inserted at a crucially point in the build (so it does not fall out) or can it be inserted at any time?

question #2: what program are you using to make the files?

That looks beautiful!!

You should do a lot more WWII weapons.

I noticed the Slide-able bolt, and was wondering whether it must be inserted at a crucially point in the build (so it does not fall out) or can it be inserted at any time?

question #2: what program are you using to make the files?

Thanks Sherm.

I am planning on making a few more world war 2 weapons. Like this Colt 1911:

slidelocked.jpg

The slid-able blot on the Thompson, it need's to be inserted whilst putting up the outer walls. Otherwise it's impossible to get in. It's a lot easier to understand if you look at the pepakura file (will be released soon).

Also this is my new Desert Eagle. The slide need's major work, it doesn't sit properly. I have a new file almost ready to print, When I am satisfied I will release the file.

deserteaglezzz.jpg

Update?

I are eagerly looking forward to teh Thompson.

Perhaps we could get the Dillinger-style drum magazine too?

smilie120 said:
Hehe. Just to put it out there. Here are some of my other works.

Desert_Eagle__obj_by_smilie5768.jpg

MP5_SD_by_smilie5768.jpg

That's an old shot of the MP5 (it now has a trigger and trigger guard.

progu.jpg

Colt 1911

Also working on an AK. Don't have pictures yet though. Also Im going back and re-doing the desert Eagle for with more detail :)

Hey smile I can't get the files to open for the deagle or m16. how do you open them

smilie120 said:
Thanks Sherm.

I am planning on making a few more world war 2 weapons. Like this Colt 1911:

slidelocked.jpg

The slid-able blot on the Thompson, it need's to be inserted whilst putting up the outer walls. Otherwise it's impossible to get in. It's a lot easier to understand if you look at the pepakura file (will be released soon).

Also this is my new Desert Eagle. The slide need's major work, it doesn't sit properly. I have a new file almost ready to print, When I am satisfied I will release the file.

deserteaglezzz.jpg

http://www.filefront.com/14138019/Para Ordnance Warthog 45 body.pdo para ordnance warthog 45 body only its a wip its fully sized and unfolded. its my first model. its basically a mini vesion of tha colt m1911 real 1[attachment=10835:para_warthog.jpg]

Sherm said:
That's coming along quite nicely ktmkid991!

cant wait to see it finished!

i cant wait either.... unfortunately. Im going on a trip to new hampshire today till aug 8. so bye!!!

smilie120 said:
Sorry to double post. I would just like to announce that the AK is being unfolded.

finished.jpg

It features.

• Adjustable sights
  • removable magazine
  • pivoting safety

Well hi just joined up. ^_~> I'm runningfox not sure how to make a post hope you guys don't mind if I introduce meself here? :) Cool. MY names Runningfox and i'm going to start college at CSU this year as a freshman. I stumbled accross your blog and thought it was cool so I thought i'd sign up. I noticed you have alot of cool pepakura files here smilie. Anyway when your done with the Thompson and the 1911A1 I can get a copy pretty please? ^_~> Well TTYL Guys xoxo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back