A Kid Has My Cell Phone Number On His Xbox Live Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crucible said:
*sighs*

Wow. Kid, if you can't call Microsoft up, and FORCE them to sort this out, then you deserve this sort of crap. Threaten a lawsuit, for Christ's sake!

Not to be rude, but didn't you read any of his other post? HE ALREADY TRIED!

Best Regards,

LeadingSpartan

Last edited by a moderator:
Threatening legal action usually works, even if it's "boo hoo, my dad's a lawyer and we'll sue you!". Other than that, get some new friends.

Wow..
I sent them another email ( A reply ) and then I got this

Hello Josh,

This is Joseph, with Microsoft XBOX Support services.

As I understand it, you're requesting to cancel your Xbox Live Membership. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have felt regarding this matter.

Be advised that by canceling your subscription, you will lose any remaining time on the service in addition to your gamer tag and game rankings. But all cancellations, billing questions, inquiries, and account or subscription problems are being addressed through our phone Support line. Additionally, access to a customer's account information requires a high level of verification from you. This is to ensure the confidentiality and security of your account. Also, we at email Support lines do not have the capabilities to process your request. Proper troubleshooting and immediate action will be given to your inquiries or request. If you want to cancel your Xbox Live account, you need to call our phone Support online.

You may contact Xbox Customer Service for US and Canada by calling 1-800-469-9269 at your earliest convenience, and we'll be happy to help you. We are open everyday from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. Eastern Time and 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time

For international customers, please contact Xbox Customer Service in your local region. (To find the correct Customer Service number for your region first use this link http://www.xbox.com/en-US/ChangeLocale.htm to select the appropriate country and then use the contact number found under the Support menu). You may also choose to call international assistance (direct dial to the US) by dialing 425-635-7180.

If you need to reply to this email, please reply 'with history' (include any previous e-mail) or reference to Service Request Number TOOK OUT so we can expedite our service to you.

Thank you for visiting Xbox.com. If you should have future questions on Xbox products or services, please be sure to revisit our Web site as we are continually adding information to enhance our service.

Best Regards,

Joseph

Microsoft XBOX Support Services

http://support.xbox..com/

END

Im not trying to cancel MY account, I want the kid with my Phone Number account Suspened or Banned!!
And why do I have Joseph as my Customer Assistant's guy? I thought I had Hazel..

Doom, If your out their reading this, can you tell me how many File Complaints does it take for Microsoft to Investigate?

you should call not email them and ask for a rep when you get one say this. hello I'm calling to report a legal matter with you company so please don't hang up. some one on xbox live has my phone number in his motto and i have had calls from people on live. i would like you to remove his motto privileges and if possible suspend his account. if you can not i would like to talk to a super visor about legal issues for invasion of privacy.

this should work, i did to some one who gave telo marketers my number (one of the same scam company) and they stopped the next hour.

rvb18 said:
you should call not email them and ask for a rep when you get one say this. hello I'm calling to report a legal matter with you company so please don't hang up. some one on xbox live has my phone number in his motto and i have had calls from people on live. i would like you to remove his motto privileges and if possible suspend his account. if you can not i would like to talk to a super visor about legal issues for invasion of privacy.

this should work, i did to some one who gave telo marketers my number (one of the same scam company) and they stopped the next hour.

Thanks, I will call them and say this.
But for some reason its not letting have the option to sign into Xbox.com

EDIT:
I have called them, and their was this lady , I could barely understand her, but I did.
She said that she is making a report of this , and she said that I should have my friends send a File Complaint on his GamerTag.She also said that When they do look at her report of this, they will Investigate, and if prosicuted, He will get Banned/Suspended.

also just so you know. most emails sent to microsoft you will only get a short list of help options cause they are only alowed to send out some emails no actual support cause i could claim to me your gamer tag and they could do something about it.. thus microsoft said no way and its all phone support for actuall support.. some emails are bot generated emails.... the guy i taked to with rrod said thats all they are.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
He thinks it's overseas because of the belief that all customer support representatives are in India, I believe. Which, of course, is complete BS, and if I hear someone say it one more time I'm going to smack them in the head.

Hey that is so not true I had to call customer support for my computer and every time i called the number it gave me some one in India until i got the right phone number for the place down in taxes

And dude call the number it will be a lot faster then emailing them

marioknight92 said:
Hey that is so not true I had to call customer support for my computer and every time i called the number it gave me some one in India until i got the right phone number for the place down in taxes
And dude call the number it will be a lot faster then emailing them

I did call them..They haven't done anything >.<

OMG seriously this is an armor building site not somewhere where you can complain about your own mistakes.
i recomend you just leave it be.
two pages.... two pages is rediculus for this nonsence.

GUNNERY SGT bob, this is a very serious manor. If someone had you're cell phone number, you would come here for help as well, so don't start yelling at other people fo doing EXACTLY what you would do in the same situation. You're just yelling at yourself.

222notforu!!!, if worst comes to worst, than go to your cell phone agency and ask to change your number. Thats the end of the line for the kid who openly put your number onto X-box live. If Microsoft doesn't do anything about it, threaten to sue the kid and if nothing changes, than in the words of Mr. T on that one episode of The Simpsons, "KILL DA FOO!" LOL, just kidding. Just do what I said above, change your number, you will be fine.

CHEERS!

you should totally send him a message on xbl every day until he takes it down himself. why try to do it the hard way? unless you've already talked to him and he's a jerk. but still, send him a message once a day and be in his face, because no one from customer service is breathing down his neck. I guarentee that.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
GUNNERY SGT bob, this is a very serious manor. If someone had you're cell phone number, you would come here for help as well, so don't start yelling at other people fo doing EXACTLY what you would do in the same situation. You're just yelling at yourself.

222notforu!!!, if worst comes to worst, than go to your cell phone agency and ask to change your number. Thats the end of the line for the kid who openly put your number onto X-box live. If Microsoft doesn't do anything about it, threaten to sue the kid and if nothing changes, than in the words of Mr. T on that one episode of The Simpsons, "KILL DA FOO!" LOL, just kidding. Just do what I said above, change your number, you will be fine.

CHEERS!
:( well lets see here i wouldn't be foolish enough any way to put any personal info on the net plus my freinds know me and they wouldn't even give info. so I'm damm sure it wont happen to me plus xbox live will not do any thing because the info was released by someone it wasn't hacked out of an account so freedom like i said earlier change your damm phone number.

You don't have to put your phone number on X-box live, People can find these things out themself. Personally, If I wanted to, I could find the telephone number to the presedent of the United States if I wanted to, but because Obama is a good man, I won't. Its easy for people to do things like that, but i'm a person who knows not to because its WRONG. Its easy to find anything on a person from phone number to any type of information including insurance, famialy, where they live, anything really.

Safety is a hard thing to achieve in todays society, so don't judge before you know. Thats just a safety lesson some people have to experiance.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
You don't have to put your phone number on X-box live, People can find these things out themself. Personally, If I wanted to, I could find the telephone number to the presedent of the United States if I wanted to, but because Obama is a good man, I won't. Its easy for people to do things like that, but i'm a person who knows not to because its WRONG. Its easy to find anything on a person from phone number to any type of information including insurance, famialy, where they live, anything really.

Safety is a hard thing to achieve in todays society, so don't judge before you know. Thats just a safety lesson some people have to experiance.
ok dick head find my cell number!!! :mad:

wow, hey, what did I just say!

Its WRONG to do that, so im not going to. Besides, im sure you will enjoy your time off here.

CHEERS!

P.S- Sorry for sorta stealing the thread 222notforu!!!, My fault. Just making a point. Sorry.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
wow, hey, what did I just say!

Its WRONG to do that, so im not going to. Besides, im sure you will enjoy your time off here.

CHEERS!

P.S- Sorry for sorta stealing the thread 222notforu!!!, My fault. Just making a point. Sorry.

hmmm so you talk but you don't follow through classic sign of a noob.

all i ask now is that the moderators lock this pathetic post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back