A Kid Has My Cell Phone Number On His Xbox Live Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so one of my friends gave this kid My Cell phone number, and that kid put it up on his Xbox Live Account , as his Motto.
I am Mad because I don't want some Crazy person who gets mad at him to call my number , and scream at me.
Isn't someone here have the power to Suspend his Account, and take off My Cell phone number from his account?!

I don't like talking to Oversea's people from 1-800-4MYXBOX
I just sent Xbox.com an Email stating that I am Very Concerned about this.Which I really am.
I hope that he will get Suspended or Banned.
That is Personal stuff.

Dude, what the Hell are you sitting around here whining about it for?

Call the damned line! That's what they're there for, and like it or not, making a phone call is going to solve your problem a heck of a lot faster than sitting around being xenophobic will.

they wont do any thing about it your gonna have to call your cell phone company and request a new number.
PS. don't say any thing personal on xbox live send messages to friends.

You won't be talking to someone overseas, I didn't it worked out fine when I was talking to this guy of troubleshooting my 360.

He thinks it's overseas because of the belief that all customer support representatives are in India, I believe. Which, of course, is complete BS, and if I hear someone say it one more time I'm going to smack them in the head.

if you call the line the majority of the workers on the line are americans at a call center. so call the number in 30 minuters he would have code of conduct on his moto rather than your cell phone. also tell the guy your talking to to hang up and call the number on his moto if he wants to prove to him that its your phone number.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
He thinks it's overseas because of the belief that all customer support representatives are in India, I believe. Which, of course, is complete BS, and if I hear someone say it one more time I'm going to smack them in the head.

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN =D

Last edited by a moderator:
ImaGonnaGetYou said:

Try giving Dell a call and try to explain something to them

" Yeah my laptops wobbly, the rubber supports are uneven"

" Ummmm so by the rubber supports you mean that the bottom stoppers are loose?"

" yeah"

" okay we'll be sending someone to your house to fix it!"

" really?"

"yes"

" oh wait sir Im sorry well be sending you a box, my mistake..."

Seriously I'm scared to phone them ever agian...Btw the above convo is not the whole story....They dont understand
most english....I had one lady who Im pretty sure didnt understand what I was asking so she just kept saying no sire I cant do that......

Ok they replyed.Although I think that they just Copy and Pasted the Information.Here it is

Hello Josh,

Thank you for using XBOX Customer Support online! I am Hazel and I will be helping you today with this issue.

As I understand, you would like to know on how to file a complaint against another player who indicated your cell number on his motto.

You can file a complaint against another player if you feel that the other player has violated the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. The other player will receive a notification of the complaint. The notification will indicate the seriousness of the allegations. Typically, you file a complaint from the Dashboard. However, if the game has a complaint option, you can also file a complaint directly from the game in between game sessions.

Note: The complaint option may not be available in all games. If a specific game does not have the complaint option, you must file a complaint from the Dashboard.

To file a complaint from the Dashboard, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox Guide button.

2. Under Community, select Player.

3. Select the player about whom you would like to file a complaint.

4. Select File a Complaint.

5. Select File Complaint. If you decide not to file a complaint, select Don't File to quit.

6. Select one of the following general reasons for filing the complaint:

. Profile and Content

. Communications

. Tampering

7. Select one of the following specific reasons for filing a complaint.

Note: Select the specific reason that is based on the general reason that you selected in the previous step.

. Profile and Content: Gamertag, Motto, Player Content

. Communications: Text Message, Voice Mail, Voice Chat, In-Game Voice

. Tampering: Feedback Tampering, System Tampering, Cheating

8. On the Confirm Complaint screen, select File Complaint. If you decide not to file a complaint, select Don't File to quit.

9. After you file the complaint or after you quit, you return to the Gamer Profile screen.

If you need to reply to this e-mail, please reply 'with history' (include any previous e-mail) or reference to Service Request Number ( I took it out ) so we can expedite our service to you.

Thank you for visiting Xbox.com. If you should have future questions on Xbox products or services, please be sure to revisit our Web site as we are continually adding information to enhance our service.

Best Regards,

Hazel

Microsoft XBOX Support Services

http://support.microsoft.com/

END

I think that Filing a Complaint on him isn't really going to do much, But I did it.
I guess I'll have to wait and see...

Microsoft customer support is pretty much useless. All of the reps are reading from a script, and if it isn't in the script, "Sorry, I no can help." The best thing for you to do is to turn off your phone. They are overrated anyway.

Also, put your friends phone number in your motto.

Tater Mane said:
Microsoft customer support is pretty much useless. All of the reps are reading from a script, and if it isn't in the script, "Sorry, I no can help." The best thing for you to do is to turn off your phone. They are overrated anyway.

Also, put your friends phone number in your motto.

Thats a great Idea!
I'll do that :D
Then I'll P/O people so that they'll call him

I would consider changing your message...

record that "I'm sorry the number you have dialed is no longer in service" message, or one of my all time favorite pranks... You have reached Special agent 'your name here' with the FBI, leave your name and message and I'll get back with you... and if this call has anything to do with X-Box live hang up now you have the wrong number.

*sighs*

Wow. Kid, if you can't call Microsoft up, and FORCE them to sort this out, then you deserve this sort of crap. Threaten a lawsuit, for Christ's sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back