A little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disturbed1

Jr Member
Seriously, I'm sure its been requested a hundred times. I've used the search tab, I've literally went through all 200 some pages of the request section. I'm looking files for the M4A1. No I don't know how unfold or anything like that, yes I've tried Google Sketchup so I have no idea how to do any of that. sketchup has some really nice models but I cant do anything with them. Nintendude had them in the weapon warehouse, but unfortunately took them down. If someone could help me find the files to this, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm sorry for posting it here, and I'm sure a reprimand is due. Halo weapons are awesome, but having an M4 carbine would be too cool. No I don't want to go Airsoft as Pepakura is just too cool to do.

M4A1.jpg

A simple yet elegant and sexy rifle like this would do just fine. And like I said sorry for posting it here, but after a little less than 12 hours of searching, it gets pretty frustrating.

I felt all high and mighty that I found a pep file of it but it was dead. :(

Personally I would just PM nintendude asking for that file because he probably has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back