A Spartan Does Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanwaterFox

Every Halloween, the local children come to campus to trick-or-treat. Halloween 2012, they saw a Spartan do Kung Fu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah dude! Foam is awesome. I was still extremely limited rangewise, but boy did I feel like the most amazing Spartan ever!

Jeez, that is awesome man! I couldn't do it, lol!
Ha ha thanks! Yeah I would've used a different costume if there was an older crowd. But because children are easily impressed I figured a Spartan would be perfect.
"Look mum, a robot!" :D

Hahaha, great job mate!

Thanks buddy! I'll have a bunch more shenanigans to do if I can get someone to bring my armor here in a couple of weeks.

well that's something you don't see every day, plus to make it a little for next time, have some else fight you in full armor(me) would give you one a real fight, due to Spartans were masters of hand-to-hand combat. so two halo guys doing MMA/everything else would make people stand up and go this just got real.

Awesome man! Brilliant felx in that suit! mine, although made of foam is nowhere near that flexible lol maybe it just needs breaking in once finished. Seems like you are having a lot of fun with your suit; just the way it should be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back