A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im running into issues. im unfolding the lancer and i noticed it is a bunch of solid objects colliding with solid objects so realistically this is an issue how do i solve ths. short of remodeling the entire thing :?

Hey guys haven't posted here for a while. I have got quiet a few files for Gears now from here, but a lot of them are .obj. I am going to unfold them, but I was wondering if anyone wanted something specific first?

Hey guys haven't posted here for a while. I have got quiet a few files for Gears now from here, but a lot of them are .obj. I am going to unfold them, but I was wondering if anyone wanted something specific first?

Depends what you have. I know I'm very interested in a Recruit Clayton Carmine helmet or a Gears 1 Theron Guard Helmet. I don't know the sort of stuff you have obj files for though. I'm guessing you have weapon stuff. I think we already have : lancer, retro, gnasher, boltok, Boomshot, Longshot, frags & Hammer of Dawn unfolds done.

Depends what you have. I know I'm very interested in a Recruit Clayton Carmine helmet or a Gears 1 Theron Guard Helmet. I don't know the sort of stuff you have obj files for though. I'm guessing you have weapon stuff. I think we already have : lancer, retro, gnasher, boltok, Boomshot, Longshot, frags & Hammer of Dawn unfolds done.

No, I do actually have a lot of the armour stuff that bigjohn posted a while ago. I have already done the Prescott and Dizzy stuff, and the Marcus boot covers, and am currently working on the Dom things. I believe I also have an unfold of the Baird Gears 1 & 2 goggles that AC/DC Rocker posted. As for the Theron, I believe that I can help you there as well, as I have a 3D model of a Theron, but all someone needs to do is rip the helmet from it. I think there is a few different styles of helmets so I don't know which one you want. I am still trying to get 3Ds Max, buying it is out of the question, and i'm having problems trying to download it as a student. Do you want the file or anything else I'm working on?

Hey, its been awhile since I've been here too. If you want to send me a link for the Theron, I can rip the helmets. I have 3ds Max on my pc.

whats up guys i have been looking all through the thread as well as every where else on the internet for the snub pistol files. i am making a Sam suit for my wife and wanted to make one of these for her. i also have someone modeling one for me but i want to see what the most accurate of them, i know the size and scale because im gonna be making it out of foam its 13in long 11 inches high and 7in wide so its not a small gun at all any help would be great thanks guys

Well unfortunatly, I won't be able to use the Theron model you sent me... This is what the model looks like
I can still rip the armor and such, but it will be twisted and warped and such.
P.S. I tried to insert pic, but it wasn't working... Go Figure.

Woops. Well now I feel silly. I've had that model for a while now and haven't actualy opend it in ages, so I forget what it was actually like. The guy I got it fromhad ripped it, but all his files got taken down so I didn't get them.

Prepare sing your praise, for I am your messiah! Well partially... for they still need to be unfolded. Here are the Gears of War (1) Theron Guard Helmets f
Theron Variant 1
Theron Variant 2
Yet to come, Theron Guard Armor, Theron Boot Covers, Theron Shin Guards, (possibly) Theron Cod Piece

You are my hero lol. Now who is going to unfold these babies.

I'm happy to hear it ;). Are there any other Gears of War 1 files that anyone wants? Dom, Cole maybe? Also, I'm downloading Gears of war 2, so I'm going to see if the models are more detailed or not, if so, I'll replace the ones I've uploaded...

I'm happy to hear it ;). Are there any other Gears of War 1 files that anyone wants? Dom, Cole maybe? Also, I'm downloading Gears of war 2, so I'm going to see if the models are more detailed or not, if so, I'll replace the ones I've uploaded...

Figures that we can find Gears of War 1&2 files, but still no luck with three. Anyway, can you get any of the Locust armour. Maybe the Scourge stuff. My friend wants RAAM, but I think thats just black Theron.

Also, I have an onyx guard file, would it be possible to rip any more armour from it?

Figures that we can find Gears of War 1&2 files, but still no luck with three. Anyway, can you get any of the Locust armour. Maybe the Scourge stuff. My friend wants RAAM, but I think thats just black Theron.

Also, I have an onyx guard file, would it be possible to rip any more armour from it?

First, RAAM armor is scaled up Black theron armor, if you link me the Onyx Guard file, I could rip stuff from it. But upon further investigation, I found the theron is comprised of much more than I thought.
Theorn Guard:
Helmet
Torso Armor
Shin
Boots
Shoulder
Gauntlet
Cod Piece
and possibly Thigh plates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back