A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have a VERY SPECIAL treat for everyone here. I found this DEEP within the Gears of War files and I literally started to Laugh out Loud. Here we have the official helmet of Anthony Carmine AFTER he got shot by the sniper. Enjoy!

Hey is there any Locust stuff at all in there, I really want to get hold of some! And lol at the Anthony Carmine Helmet, that would be epic to have on a mantle piece! Also, this may sound strange, but is there Marcus' elbow pads,no one seemed to have made those :/

Hey is there any Locust stuff at all in there, I really want to get hold of some!

Yes there is, if you look in my "library" of files, there are some Grenadier Elite stuff
But here is a link to my stuff, I will be updating throughout the day, but I'll also let everyone here know of the updates.

:D Yay! That made my day, finally the Locust get some recognition. Oh yeah, i meant to ask, where did you get the game downloads from?

Edit: I had a look at the files, and some of them like the shoulder just give you all of the armour. Any way we can get the specific parts? Along with the strange sash thing across the chest. Same with the thigh, I gives you both legs. not sure if affects the overall build, I'm not sure.

I unfolded the Thigh to see if there was any problems, not sure there is so I though I may as well upload it (Link). I'm trying to do the Anthony Bullet hole helmet :p

Here is the Onyx file - Link

:D Yay! That made my day, finally the Locust get some recognition. Oh yeah, i meant to ask, where did you get the game downloads from?

Edit: I had a look at the files, and some of them like the shoulder just give you all of the armour. Any way we can get the specific parts? Along with the strange sash thing across the chest. Same with the thigh, I gives you both legs. not sure if affects the overall build, I'm not sure.

I unfolded the Thigh to see if there was any problems, not sure there is so I though I may as well upload it (Link). I'm trying to do the Anthony Bullet hole helmet :p

Here is the Onyx file - Link

Yeah, i see what you mean about the Grenadier files... i'll go in and fix them, i thought I already and fixed them, apparently not...

UPDATE: okay I have gone in and fixed all of the grenadier armor, so it SHOULD be fixed. I am now currently working on getting the bits and pieces of the Marcus Armor that Nobody has put up, the thigh plates and the elbow pads (elbows per request.)

So, are these files like, right inside the models folder or something, as they seem to be easier to find than the Gears 3 ones.

Well for one, I haven't been able to get Gears 3 to show me the files so I wouldn't know if its easier or not, but if you go to the CookedPC file and look under either Geist for locust or Cog for Gears then yeah...

Well for one, I haven't been able to get Gears 3 to show me the files so I wouldn't know if its easier or not, but if you go to the CookedPC file and look under either Geist for locust or Cog for Gears then yeah...

Seems like Epic were making them hard to find!
So in the Gears 2 files, is there stuff for Skorge in there?

Prepare sing your praise, for I am your messiah! Well partially... for they still need to be unfolded. Here are the Gears of War (1) Theron Guard Helmets f
Theron Variant 1
Theron Variant 2
Yet to come, Theron Guard Armor, Theron Boot Covers, Theron Shin Guards, (possibly) Theron Cod Piece

I've unfolded the Theron Variant 2 helmet. It can be found at the link below. Please remember to scale to suit your needs.

http://www.4shared.com/file/zaYM6Kv8/GOW_helmet_theron_variant_2__b.html

The model contains a number of inner pieces that may make hardening the paper difficult. I've separated these pieces onto the first four pages of the unfold in the event someone wishes to omit them when assembling the pepakura.

GOWhelmettheronvariant2bigjohn9397SatchmoIIIpepref.jpg

Nice work Satchmo! Also we could change the name of that file to Theron Sentinel if we wanted to distinguish it. Think we have 3 different Theron helmets floating around now. This one (theron sentinel) is unfolded, Gears 3 Theron helmet is unfolded and the last one is Gears 1 Theron is not unfolded yet. Think Nightwolf may be working on it though.

Prepare sing your praise, for I am your messiah! Well partially... for they still need to be unfolded. Here are the Gears of War (1) Theron Guard Helmets f
Theron Variant 1
Theron Variant 2
Yet to come, Theron Guard Armor, Theron Boot Covers, Theron Shin Guards, (possibly) Theron Cod Piece

I've unfolded the Theron Variant 1 helmet. It can be found at the link below. Please remember to scale to suit your needs.

http://www.4shared.com/file/JGsl7DUm/GOW_helmet_theron_variant_1__b.html

Again, I think the model contains a number of inner pieces that may make hardening the paper difficult. I've separated these pieces onto the last two pages of the unfold this time in the event someone wishes to omit them when assembling the pepakura.

GOWhelmettheronvariant1bigjohn9397SatchmoIIIpepref.jpg

Satchmo, good to see you again. It's been a while.

Thanks. I like to help out when I can.

Nice work Satchmo! Also we could change the name of that file to Theron Sentinel if we wanted to distinguish it. Think we have 3 different Theron helmets floating around now. This one (theron sentinel) is unfolded, Gears 3 Theron helmet is unfolded and the last one is Gears 1 Theron is not unfolded yet. Think Nightwolf may be working on it though.

Thank you. I'd be glad to change the file names if it makes sense. Can you also tell me what is the name for the variant 1, so I can go back and edit both file names appropriately?

My apologies to NightWolf98, I didn't read that you might be working on an unfold for the variant 1 until I was entrenched in unfolding it myself and I needed to see it through. I hope I didn't step on your toes too hard.

Keep building four-oh-five.

I've unfolded the Theron Variant 1 helmet. It can be found at the link below. Please remember to scale to suit your needs.

http://www.4shared.com/file/JGsl7DUm/GOW_helmet_theron_variant_1__b.html

Again, I think the model contains a number of inner pieces that may make hardening the paper difficult. I've separated these pieces onto the last two pages of the unfold this time in the event someone wishes to omit them when assembling the pepakura.

GOW_helmet_theron_variant_1__b.jpg

Thanks. I like to help out when I can.

Thank you. I'd be glad to change the file names if it makes sense. Can you also tell me what is the name for the variant 1, so I can go back and edit both file names appropriately?

My apologies to NightWolf98, I didn't read that you might be working on an unfold for the variant 1 until I was entrenched in unfolding it myself and I needed to see it through. I hope I didn't step on your toes too hard.

Keep building four-oh-five.

Nah, don't worry, I can't work on much right now beacuse my laptop hates me. Im going to get a new one tomorrow, so I may as well upload my variation of the unfold then.

By the way, Bigjohn, are you still taking rip requests?

This is Theron helmet for human. I need someone help me unfold this.

I've unfolded Jakkrit's Theron helmet which currently resides at post #1 (I'm assuming this is from Gears of War 3). The unfold can be found at the link below. Please remember to scale to suit your needs.

http://www.4shared.com/file/2ifGRjJi/GOW3_helmet_theron__Jakkrit_Sa.html

Interior pieces which may make hardening the paper difficult are located on the last page of the unfold (in the event someone wishes to omit them when assembling the pepakura).

GOW3helmettheronJakkritSatchmoIIIpepref.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back