A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, a question, exist files of the weapons? or just all are deleted? only i can get the onyx guard, but the rest of the weapons or armours nothing

Working on the Gnasher. I downloaded quite a few files a few years ago. I still have them. I'm not on here to often so if you guys want them just let me know. You can reach me on twitter @PadrickSalton

Working on the Gnasher. I downloaded quite a few files a few years ago. I still have them. I'm not on here to often so if you guys want them just let me know. You can reach me on twitter @PadrickSalton
Sorry I don't have a twitter but I would appreciate it if you could pm me a download link to the files.

Please check the date before posting. Also he has not been on the site since before Christmas.
Your point being? Your the one posting irrelevant bs while I'm trying to obtain quite possibly the last known source of any of these files so unless you can help out get out of this thread. Just a side note but once I have the files I will be reuploading them for everyone.

First file found is the standard COG Gear Helmet & Armor located on this page for anyone interested along with the lancer, gnasher, and snub.

Heroes Workshop Costume Building Tutorials

Anthony Carmines Helmet

carmine helmet by agbates(mks81 unfold) - Download - 4shared

I found the mother-load Marcus, Anya, Onyx Guard, Ben/Anthony/Clay Carmine, Prescot, Dizzy, Baird, Dom, Onyx Guard. Not every file is unfolded but for the most part what you need is there.

Gears of War 3 Pep Files - Download - 4shared

Gears of War 3 Hammerburst

gow3-hammerburst - Download - 4shared

More weapons/grenades

Weapons - Download - 4shared

Last edited:
Your point being? Your the one posting irrelevant bs while I'm trying to obtain quite possibly the last known source of any of these files so unless you can help out get out of this thread. Just a side note but once I have the files I will be re-uploading them for everyone.

My point being we have rules and you are Necroposting. As for the files your looking for they are not that hard to find if you would ask in the right place and politely I would of sent them since I liked GOW and ripped the models from all games including GOW4.

Your point being? Your the one posting irrelevant bs while I'm trying to obtain quite possibly the last known source of any of these files so unless you can help out get out of this thread. Just a side note but once I have the files I will be reuploading them for everyone.

Frakkin' zing buddy.

This is quite the motherlode of files, thanks for the find good sir.

My point being we have rules and you are Necroposting. As for the files your looking for they are not that hard to find if you would ask in the right place and politely I would of sent them since I liked GOW and ripped the models from all games including GOW4.
Do you still have the ripped files? I have been looking for a file on longshot for the past couple days and it seems like none exist anymore, if you could send me all the files i would be extremely appreciative because my friend and i are thinking about making some GOW costumes.

Hey i know this thread is mostly dead but ive been looking for a gears of war 3 cog gear model and i cant find one anywhere! can anyone help me?

[QUOTE = "Satchmo III, publicación: 528527, miembro: 10332"]
En cuanto al casco Locust Horn como lo llamé (o Beast Rider, según entiendo que se llama en el juego): modelé el que desplegué usando solo la imagen que muestra esos tres cascos como referencia. Después de mirar el modelo desgarrado, creo que lo hice bastante bien.
[/CITAR]
h! i am again! i wanna this files please:(((

Hey I've been looking for gears of war 1 and 2 Marcus fenix armor files but have had no luck. Anyone know where any might be? I've used the links in this forum however it always says no files are available. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This thread has been dead for a long time, guys. The owner hasn't been on since February.
If a thread hasn't been posted too in 3-6 months, please don't respond to it. It's considered necro- posting and pushes current, active threads down.

Unfortunately I cannot help with the gears of war files. You may be able to find them around online if you look hard enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back