Abusive Halo Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawrTRON

Member DIN
S011
So was playing Halo yesterday, managed to cap these two guys going at it..

Does any one else encounter people like this??

Oh better fix the spelling on the thumb :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that bad, no. What i encounter most are Players, that quit the Round because their favorite Map was not choosen...and then we have a fair Game of 4 vs. 2 or 1.
Man, i hate that...

Mostly i mute ALL Players, if i don´t do that and i am lucky, those Guys get a bad Reputation Point.

There isn´t much you can do against such Retards, talking doesn´t help, so just mute and kill them...at least one, if not both on the Enemy Team.

Must say that is one of the most hilarious thing I've seen. But like Sisko said I usually just mute everybody, you don't really need to hear someone to kill them.

Got to love internet cowboys. That is about the only place that they are tough. I usually just sit there and laugh at them as I find it quite amusing that always gets them worked up even more and I just laugh that much harder.

I will leave people unmuted until they have wronged me. Yo never know you do get the occasional funny or cool person. Its also sweet when people let you know where the enemy is.
But this was too good to not record!

Lololol I like how you're not even saying anything to either about this, just laughing at time (I would have done the same) and he's telling you to more or less shut up. What a tough guy.

Oh stupid people make me laugh so much...

yeah i've seen people like this on halo one PC still, funny thing is you have to tpye while you play expect when you have x fire.

I hope they somehow find this video and realise how stupid they both sound!

This reminds me of the time on the first day I bought my PS3. It came with Uncharted 3 and MW3. So I fired up my PS3 after setting it up, several days after I had to buy converter cables to plug onto my new LG LED 23" monitor. I finished MW3's main campaign and I decided to play a bit of multiplayer. First thing I heard were the voice of a 10 year old screaming "F@GG#T!! F@GG#T!! F@GG#T!!" over and over again at the mic. My god, it was ear rape... and I didn't have a mic so I couldn't shut him up. Not only that, but I didn't know how to mute individual players. From that day on, I haven't played MW3 multiplayer.

In the end I sold my PS3 for a Vita (which I am happy with), and sold my copy of MW3 PS3 for MW3 PC.

my Buddy does this all the time but he just slams them in the most hilarious fashion. one has a New Jersey accent and the other is New York. go figure

Wow, its really sad to say but I have one of these friends. Its really funny to listen to until they start trying to drag everyone else into it too..:)

lol I just get people screaming when you go and kill them. So i just dont use my headset anymore. Unless im in a party witch tends to never happen as most my friends never play halo 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back