Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
just dont log on?

you can probably pm a mod and have them ban/delete....

i hope you enjoyed your stay here, and if you ever decide that you actually want to build some armor, please come back.

DreadMullet said:
just dont log on?

you can probably pm a mod and have them ban/delete....

i hope you enjoyed your stay here, and if you ever decide that you actually want to build some armor, please come back.

come back! its ur fault im deleting my account.

Last edited by a moderator:
just wondering, how can someone be responsible for another person wanting to delete their account?

alright everyone stop

its my fault? ok that is fair... i was nice, everyone was nice. but you kept on posting threads that you could easily find the answers to, and you wouldnt take peoples advice... so was i rude, yes. was there other members that were rude? yes... but it was pretty justified.

i think you need to mature a little bit, and learn to take peoples advice.... by you crying and quieting it doesnt hurt us, it hurts you... so if you Mature and decide to come back and actually take the advice that is given to you, we will be happy to offer you the same advice we tried to give you.

have a good day

DreadMullet said:
alright everyone stop

its my fault? ok that is fair... i was nice, everyone was nice. but you kept on posting threads that you could easily find the answers to, and you wouldnt take peoples advice... so was i rude, yes. was there other members that were rude? yes... but it was pretty justified.

i think you need to mature a little bit, and learn to take peoples advice.... by you crying and quieting it doesnt hurt us, it hurts you... so if you Mature and decide to come back and actually take the advice that is given to you, we will be happy to offer you the same advice we tried to give you.

have a good day

\

bla bla bla fu
and just delete it and im never coming back

allen said:
\
bla bla bla fu
Good, we don't like whiners around here.

If you ever decide to grow up, I would consider coming back. Thats only when you mature though, I'll meet you at Nev Blvd. and er ave.

allen said:
\
bla bla bla fu
edited so i dont get warned or a 2 week ban...

everyone play nice this kid isnt worth you getting trouble over

allen said:
\
bla bla bla fu

Adios, or in Hawaii Aloha. Sorry it didn't work out for ya amigo.

im not trying to jump on ur case but plz mature a little and if your this rude all the time then i think some people would be glad to see the back of you
and personally i don't think you want that maybe you should back down and leave quietly and maybe return at some later point
if you so wish

I've had problems with this Kid when he first registered, posting multiple topics, and when i gave him advice, he sent rude pms and cried to the mods after i responded. Granted he is only 11 years old, he has alot of growing up to do. I actually think we should set an age limit to the forum. Most, not everyone, but most problems we have around here with people not searching, multiple topics, and what not are caused by kids not reading and taking advice of members. Just a suggestion.

yea but remember its the internet anyone can create an email that says there 15 or 16 and create an acount lying about their age

raise your hand if you like the internet! :D
Seriously though, if you can't play well with others don't talk to others. Most of the time the internet doesn't tolerate rudeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back