Soft Parts Accurate Odst Gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those gloves are teh seks, you have my attention o_O

Oh, this my be a little off-topic....but that process you used for the gloves could also be used for the inner portion of the ODST thigh armor. Maybe even casting it in a more flexible rubber ( if it's even possible) so that it would fit snug but give a little or maybe even sewing it on directly to whatever's being used under the armor.

Nice work, I can metal cast and was thinking about making some of the ODST Armor pieces out of Aluminum (Not as strong, But lightweight and way cheaper then other metals) I have never cast anything bigger then award pins and misc other things. Not to mention I suck, and I do mean SUCK at making molds for metal casting. Sean you are an inspiration to many. On a side note, what would you think about me modifying my CS SF Dress Uniform into an ODST Officer Dress Uniform?

EDIT: Sean I must apologize. I typed Adam at first and not Sean. I had a rough long day and I am exhausted so again I am sorry...lol

EDIT 2: I might have missed it, It might have been said already and I could be wrong. I have a hard time telling from the pictures. But In my opinion you should have tapered the leather fingers so that they connected with the knuckle guards/bumps. So that it would really make it seem as if the gloves were one piece. Other then that incredible work Sean. You are an artist! That being said, when I start on my soft under suit for my ODST Armor I might try to take a pair of leather gloves modify them and Sew my own detailed pair. I really don't have the cash right now for using your method. But I must say wow, man some of the things you Alpha guys can make shocks me sometimes.

First post here, figuring everything out. Amazing gloves. Very interested in ordering a pair, but looks like I'll have to be some-what active here to even qualify for it.

Either way, I'm starting my build and will create a post in the noob section to show my progress.

Bravo again!

AWESOME...nuff said

But seriously those turned out amazing.

EDIT: Gosh I am such a n00b, sorry for the Necro Post, I keep forgetting to look at the last posts date.

wow these are absolutely amazing, i dont think i have the money, patience, or know how to make these myself but still i had wondered if anyone had tried and you sure as hell succeeded great job

Absolutely amazing. The only thing I can really see that you might want to work on is trimming up around the three round finger guards, the base material sticks out a bit too much. But these are definitely the best gloves I've seen here, good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back