Acenat, Mark Vi Suit... Looking Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I remember you in my thread :lol Glad to see your building your armor now. The scaling is excellent. I wouldn't change anything with the legs. Cant wait to see how you tackle the other parts like the torso. I'm working on my HD one right now.

hahaha im joining in!! wait.. you guys know im actually english right? sorry all you australians out there.. im a pom! :D been here about 2 and a half years now.

ok anyway update!!

mustang2500 said:
Looks awesome! Very good for a first try. Any plans for painting and colour?

im thinking about going for a shiny black finish, like a new set of armour maybe some scratches here and there, i play online with black so i think it fits me well! not good for australias weather though...

Monicator said:
Hey I remember you in my thread :lol Glad to see your building your armor now. The scaling is excellent. I wouldn't change anything with the legs. Cant wait to see how you tackle the other parts like the torso. I'm working on my HD one right now.

yeah i was totally inspired by yours to actually start mine! glad you remember me :D

alejandro said:
woooooowwwwwwww nice job men !!!!!!

it`s amazing, i have a question

what it`s the scale that you use?

excuse my english.. jejeje

i actually measured the part of body i was making, and used the length i thought would fit. went through a few testers though!

im going to be test building Quartermain3000's female shin to see how it looks with this suit so keep your eyes open for some updates on that!

im also starting the hd chest piece, heres some pics of me had to remove my face as it was about 4 in the morning when i took the photos! i was a little sleep deprived, you'll notice i didnt finish the chest properly as i thought if it fits around the top sides and bottom then detail was not an issue... what do you guys think?

Ok so here is my pile of testers!

Last edited by a moderator:
The pep work looks great! Glad to see you started at the bottom and worked your way up! Leaving the helmet for last is some great motivation, plus it seems to be the part that takes the longest! Looking forward to seeing how the rest of this comes out!

This is epic pep work...

Between your stuff, and some other members (STEALTH, for one...), it's making me see the need to go back and re-pep some pieces.

Keep up the good work! I'll be keeping an eye on this topic.

"A nickname for Someone who is English, coming from "prisoner of her majesty"

Taken from urban dictionary.

drgon47 said:
"A nickname for Someone who is English, coming from "prisoner of her majesty"

Taken from urban dictionary.

Sweet... but does it apply to all citizens of the UK, or just the ones that move to Austrailia?

No idea. But not to derail the thread, Nat, you are making some excellent progress.

You are certainly moving along at a very fast rate! I do the same method for sizing things, best to measure the body part you are covering and just size to that, makes things much much more accurate to YOUR dimensions. Keep sharing your progress!

Quartermain3000 said:
You forget, man... A single Spartan II is as good as a few squads of normal humans... MUUAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAA...

Sorry, I get carried away.

very nice dude

Deathcoreknight said:
very nice dude

Thanks... I try.

So, Ace... Is this gonna be a normal Mk-VI, or are you gonna do Hayabusa, or some other cool variation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back