Acenat, Mark Vi Suit... Looking Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceNat

AceNat finished suit MK VI

its finished! check the last page :D

Hey there everyone,

I've been into Halo for an extremely long time and have always wanted to make an awesome Master Chief armour set but never knew how without making it from scratch... And i suck at that haha

Then by chance i stumble into this website and Boom! Everything i could ever want... it's like Christmas !!

here are the files im using

Boots, Shins, Thighs, Codpiece, Forearms, Biceps - http://sites.google.com/site/soullesssin/Home/armor-files

Hand Plate, Chest, Helmet - http://405th.com/?p=2716

Big thanks to Robogenesis, FlyingSquiral, Crackhead09

you guys are brilliant

Anyway, i've started pepping, and here is what i've got so far,

Both shoes, shins, thighs, codpiece all high def.

Used Robogenesis files for the low def, arhah practise, you should see the corner of my computer room.. its filled with shins! ahah and i've used Crackheads and FlyingSquirals HD files!

And now for some pics, this is as far as i've got, just finished the low def chest piece but no pic yet. sorry for the bad quality but i only have my phone at the moment! :D

So any thoughts? any help will be great :)

just thinking, do people prefer the 3 piece boot or 2 piece, i'm not sure which would be better to use, any preferences guys?

Not bad for your first chief build :) And I agree with Dystorted... VERY nice scaling job. Cant wait to see more!

You said you just started....ive been here for like 9 months and your first pep is better than mine

Fantastic Im speechless ;)

thanks guys! yeah seriously i'll take a pic of the test builds i've done, it took me so long to get the shins right!! trial and error, trial and error... bit worried about doing the helmet as i dont want to end up making a ton of them before its right you know?

nat

Well... this is your first build after all.. it's not like you're gonna get banned from the 405th if it's not PERFECT :p

Everyone has to start somewhere after all (god KNOWS mine doesnt look NEAR as good as yours lol )

Just take your time, and enjoy the build and experience you gain and you will do fine :)

AceNat said:
thanks guys! yeah seriously i'll take a pic of the test builds i've done, it took me so long to get the shins right!! trial and error, trial and error... bit worried about doing the helmet as i dont want to end up making a ton of them before its right you know?

nat

Well, you can try Xtreme Tactics scaling tutorial.

I have used it and its very accurate, and If toy have some questions you can PM him.

Just let me find the thread............

Here you go:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20044&hl=scaling tutorial&st=0

Hope it helps :D

Ohh, and I almost Forgot

Welcome to the Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. :) As for the 2 or 3 piece boot, it might just be a personal reference as to which you prefer and depending on how you plan on making it work so that you can get your foot in. :p

VERY nice build so far !! i am sooo watching this thread from now on. and with regards to your question, i prefer the three piece boot.

O.T.

Alex spartan177 said:
Well, you can try Xtreme Tactics scaling tutorial.

I have used it and its very accurate, and If toy have some questions you can PM him.

Just let me find the thread............

Here you go:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20044&hl=scaling tutorial&st=0

Hope it helps :D

Ohh, and I almost Forgot

Welcome to the Forums

yeah i have tried that thread and made the helmet a tad to big, it totally wobbled around and slipped right down, even to big if i put padding in, i will post a pic of it tonight :)

HaloGoddess said:
Very nice. :) As for the 2 or 3 piece boot, it might just be a personal reference as to which you prefer and depending on how you plan on making it work so that you can get your foot in. :p

hmm your right, i think i may stick with this 3 piece and attach it to my shoes, ive seen a few threads where people have used clips to attach the 2 pieces..

and thanks to all for your great comments and keep watching! updates will follow!

will update this with some more pics and ideas i have in about 7 hours ahah need to study...

Wow. Keep that epic craftmenship up, and this'll end up in the Elite section.

Not very many Australians on this forum. Then again there arent many El Pasoans either. :eek I think Im the only one.

An Aussie!

*Ominous voice* 'our numbers are swelling, soon we will take this world by force!'

I kid, the puny amount of us on the forum!

But on the flipside your build looks AWESOME, and the scaling looks spot on... Very Nice.

Cheers, Dave.

XxCALIBERxX said:
An Aussie!

*Ominous voice* 'our numbers are swelling, soon we will take this world by force!'

I kid, the puny amount of us on the forum!

You forget, man... A single Spartan II is as good as a few squads of normal humans... MUUAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAA...

Sorry, I get carried away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back