Adam294s Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam294

Jr Member
I have started on a cardboard Sniper Rifle from Halo 3. The body is made from cardboard, glued together with hotglue. The small thing that you put your hand between is made from PVC pipe.The main barrel runs almost the entire length of it but it stops at the stock, just behind the handle. The other barrel-like thing under it runs through to the front of the ammo clip.(There is a cardboard wall between them.) The non-cardboard pieces are glued in with Liquid Nails and a small amount of hotglue. The ammunition clip is removable, but I think it might be a bit to short. I don't know what I will be making the bipod and the little wire that goes over top of the barrel out of. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Update#1

Sorry for the long wait, but I had a hard time uploading my pictures to my computer. Sorry if I shouldn't have updated and brought this topic back... :unsure:

Anyways, I have a big update. The building part is nearly finished, I just haveto Builfthe large round part at the back of the barrel, finish the bipod, and detail a little more.

Here's some pics!

[attachment=4145:p4280019.JPG]
Here's everything so far.

[attachment=4146:p4280020.JPG]
Detail on the body.

[attachment=4144:p4110015.JPG]
Detail on the barrel.

Tell me what you think!

Adam294

Update!
Please see first post to view Update#1.
Go now! Thers cookies! :notworthy:

Adam294

P.S. Sorry for the long wait...

Adam294 said:
I have started on a cardboard Sniper Rifle from Halo 3. The body is made from cardboard, glued together with hotglue. The small thing that you put your hand between is made from PVC pipe.The main barrel runs almost the entire length of it but it stops at the stock, just behind the handle. The other barrel-like thing under it runs through to the front of the ammo clip.(There is a cardboard wall between them.) The non-cardboard pieces are glued in with Liquid Nails and a small amount of hotglue. The ammunition clip is removable, but I think it might be a bit to short. I don't know what I will be making the bipod and the little wire that goes over top of the barrel out of. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Update#1

Sorry for the long wait, but I had a hard time uploading my pictures to my computer. Sorry if I shouldn't have updated and brought this topic back... :unsure:

Anyways, I have a big update. The building part is nearly finished, I just haveto Builfthe large round part at the back of the barrel, finish the bipod, and detail a little more.

Here's some pics!

[attachment=4145:p4280019.JPG]
Here's everything so far.

[attachment=4146:p4280020.JPG]
Detail on the body.

[attachment=4144:p4110015.JPG]
Detail on the barrel.

Tell me what you think!

Adam294

your kitty cat looks like my kitty cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status