Air Brush Detailing Or Just Paint It In

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellphonegod

Alrighty so I got a question that needs some advice as soon as possible. (70 days and many of them are filled up calender wise so please uber help me.) You see I have gotten my armor with a fresh layer of bright red flat to bring it to life. now it needs some detailing. I wanted to know what others have found as a best option, some light air brushing to add a feathering look to it and it wont be TO DETAILED, but still have that round about look that it should be having. then again who wants to be sloppy, and using something precise like a black marker to get those lines marked on their would be very much a factory fresh type look. then again would it look like a third grader was just tracing the lines in a coloring book!

I know everyones armor is different here and their, but i need advice before i have an anurism.

appreciatte everyones help.

I just put the helmet on the ground and Gave it a little black shading. Dont make it too dark just a little. Then i gave it a little battle damage by taking an old brush, spray painting it metalic silver and then paint the edges. For more information go to youtube andtype in "Abrant3". He has a ton of videos especially on detailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back