Airsoft ODST SMG and Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaand continuing on. I threaded the barrel to allow for the suppressor to be added. I've also added another stop to the front folding stock, allowing for a solid secure 45 degree angle.

1j3r4y.jpg

To allow for the flashlight to be added, there has to be a ring around the suppressor for it to clamp to. This is just a simple piece of PVC piping cut to the right dimensions and screwed on with hex screws. I had to cut two small grooves in the PVC for the light to clamp onto. Here's a few pictures down the side, showing the ring.

2nlzkns.jpg

2qd7mdg.jpg

Next up will be painting, attaching the flashlight and some work on the stocks. After that, I start on the pistol.

Just thought process and simple action. I'd like to do more, but I'm lacking facilities to mill steel or high grade aluminum. After putting the bluetooth comm on my ODST helmet, this stuff is (Comparatively) easy.

There was a slight mix up with the stock. I was hoping to add an extension on it to give it the swept back appearance in the games, but that will have to wait for another time.

First thing to do was add the flashlight, and it's mount, to the ring around the suppressor. The flashlight is a simple one, about 5 bucks. I'd prefer to find one with a pressure pad, but most are simply too big, and look out of place on the SMG.

2chqlut.jpg

33kymqc.jpg

The red is a little bondo to help the flashlight mount to the ring. The light is 5 superbright LED's, and puts off a good amount of light

wag8e1.jpg

(the same with a flash)

aub8us.jpg

Here's a few 3/4 shots of it.

zlubds.jpg

20qmiaw.jpg

And with the suppressor off.

b85lrd.jpg

ehfnt.jpg

And, Finally, with the amour in the wild!

eq30xi.jpg

144d0t3.jpg

ri9itf.jpg

Now, onto the M6C SOCOM Pistol.

Wow man! Nice job! With a build like this, I can't wait to see how the pistol would turn out. Just out of curiosity, what company made that MP7? I have a Tokyo Marui one that I just got, but I don't think I could stomach to mess with that gun lol.

Wow man! Nice job! With a build like this, I can't wait to see how the pistol would turn out. Just out of curiosity, what company made that MP7? I have a Tokyo Marui one that I just got, but I don't think I could stomach to mess with that gun lol.

It's a Well R-4 AEG

I think that folding handle is locked back too far. And if I was you, I would have sanded the top of that red-dot sight. looks too bumpy. You should also add a fake wire from the back of the flashight to the handle like the real one. Great Job on it though! looks awesome!

Here's a picture of the stock model pistol I'm using.

2upv6us.jpg

If folks have any questions, please just ask. I'm new at posting here, so might not always answer everything as exactly as I should.

Yes, I plan to add an extension on the back of the stock to allow for more of that angled back look. I think I'll probably add a fake wire along it, as long as I can make it easily removable so it can still work as the original model. I might even get the reflex sight to light up.

So more work has been done! I'm sorry I haven't been taking pictures as often in the process as I probably should.

So, first thing was to cut and remove the lower part of the trigger guard from the pistol with the dremel, and sanding down the upper part to help interlock with the new guard.

After that I took a 1/2 inch wide piece of aluminum and cut a notch in the top to marry up to the front of the trigger guard. As well as bending the bottom to fit to the base of the pistol. The top attaches with a screw, and the bottom a pin. I put a little bondo putty to make the seam lines smooth (yes, not as clean as it should otherwise be).

So... pictures!

r0axvq.jpg

1zydgqq.jpg

2nta8hf.jpg

Next will be a back extension to hid the hammer and help with the overall look.

This is a KJ Works KP-06 Hi-Capa 5.1 pistol, selected for it's already large frame and gas (or propane) blowback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back