Airsoft or Paintball

• Airsoft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paintball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and fr the mini i checked there are a few ones with good deals up. Check it out on ebay. here is a link to the cheapest one i saw. But you do know you HAVE to opperate of compressed air co2 will screw up this gun so much. And use a halo.
link

and there are ore cheap ones on the item list too.

enjoy!

or get these 2 things and attach and you would have a gun like me :D
pm6

ultralight frme

i have them together and its shoots the best. I cant wait till my tourney in march get to use it when it counts!

I play both. Airsoft costs more up front for a good gun. Stay away from the mass merchant guns. Check out Georgia Airsoft.

Paintball is more of a adrenaline rush for me. If you are interested, I have an A-5 with 4 barrels (Apex, J&J ceramic, stock, and Warpig), 4 hoppers (stock, 100 rd ops gear sniper, 300 rd, and 500 rd), APE E-grip, an up graded cylone feeder with metal ratchet, digital camo paint job, two CO2 tanks (12 and 20 oz) and an ION marker with two body kits. Everything is in excellent working order. I am letting it all go for $400.00 OBO + shipping.

Send me a PM if your are interested.

Rank

p.s. yeah yeah yeah i know I should put this in the classified, but I saw the question topic.

Xavier said:
Tippman are the best! i like my A5 because of the electronic loading system.
no way Ego with a Empire B2 hopper

then again my set up cost like 900

Last edited by a moderator:
i meant its best for what i do -- woodsball -- having a clear sight down the barrel makes the world of difference.

It depends on what you want to do and how available it is in your area.

It seems as there are more paintball than airsoft fields , and paintball is regularly sponsored.

Everyone thinks paintball is so expensive and that airsoft is so cheap.

A good Airsoft gun can be 500 + for a Tokyo Marui or Classic Army. Classic Army also tend to break a lot.

A new , high end electric marker for paintball can be about 500-600 , including everything you need.

Sure , the paint is more expensive , but , it's harder to cheat and I find it more fun , and has more of a base of people to play with.

Again , it's up to you , but , either way , they're both fun , I just like paintball more.

Also , there are A LOT of paintball markers and mods that make your marker look realistic.

So much the Military has adopted it into some of their training programs.

-Joe

Oh yeah, the A-5 I am selling has a collapsable stock, an extra stock trigger, and parts kit. In addition, the ION has a locking feed neck and comes with a HALO B hopper.

For $400.00 you can't beat it.

Go with Marui for the AS. I have both a CA and Marui. I think the Marui's are more dependable. I

Xavier said:
Tippman are the best! i like my A5 because of the electronic loading system.
DUde I know right. I have a halo hopper and response trigger on mine

iamyourcousin228 said:
and fr the mini i checked there are a few ones with good deals up. Check it out on ebay. here is a link to the cheapest one i saw. But you do know you HAVE to opperate of compressed air co2 will screw up this gun so much. And use a halo.
link
and there are ore cheap ones on the item list too.

enjoy!

or get these 2 things and attach and you would have a gun like me :D
pm6
ultralight frme
i have them together and its shoots the best. I cant wait till my tourney in march get to use it when it counts!
thanks for the links, the ebay one doesn't work though, but I'll just search, no problem. That ultralight frame looks sweet. Protos are nice guns, just out of my price range at the moment. Speaking of cheap guns, has anyone ever checked out http://www.pbkilla.com? They sell stuff at half price claiming that they buy wholesale. Kinda shady I know, but a $150 Mini looks sooo tempting. Me and my friends might test if it by buying a halo B for $30.

I can't really afford Paintball right now, but when I move (to Canada, I used to live there, but I
moved to VT, now Im moving back!!!), I will do some paintball.

I dont like the A-5 that much, I like the Spyder MR1.
I have used it before and it works wonders. (no offence to the owners of
the A-5!)

iamyourcousin228 said:
Airsoft is a poser way of paintball. It doesnt hurt. Go paint ball its way more fun. Get a team and enter a tourney and its even better! I love my PM6 (proto matrix 2006) It shoots darts and im a speed ball player. I love it with my halo hopper and my crossfire tank. It pwns airsoft! Any way heres a link to airsoft and paint ball gear i love this site! i buy here

Enjoy!
You want to die?
Now?
Shut it.
I prefer Airsoft. Paintball is fun too.

Damn! What year ego do you have? I know this years are like 1,200 and eteks are like $650. Ho many upgrades did u put in that gun?

Wow im $750 for the gun

$100 for hopper

$200 for tank.

and paint is free i have a sponsor.

Ironcobra3000 said:
I'm neutral, I like both.
I bought an 05 right in the beginning of the 06

Whats your paint sponsorship i soot like a case then some

i'd have to go with airsoft only because i think that it is more realistc and it doesnt leave a big bruze when you get shot

ugh....read the date of the topic, this is fairly old. dont necro old posts.

and paintball is way better because hits are visible, and its way more realistic. My spyder MR3 rocks the field!

rvb4life said:
ugh....read the date of the topic, this is fairly old. dont necro old posts.
and paintball is way better because hits are visible, and its way more realistic. My spyder MR3 rocks the field!
thats the only reason i like paintball and when they hit you it hurts alot so paint ball is fun too! but paintballs cost to much
and this topic was in the 3 pages in new topics

For me, neither..
I like air guns better.
I have a Daisy break barrel pellet rifle, scoped. Take too long to shoot me and I'll pop your paintball still inside the barrel of your gun! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back