Ak-47 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, why would you want to build one if you can just buy one that you can shoot people with, lol.

I've always wanted to build myself a Famas rifle, but i'm just going to have buy an airsoft version.

-Pony

why would you even bother building one when you can buy a full size airsoft one for <$40

Buy an airsoft AK-47, don't put any BBs in it, and keep an orange tip on the barrel (like you're supposed to do whether you hand-make it or not). Problem solved. Considering he lives in the US, it's perfectly easy to buy one at a local store or just buy an el cheapo one online.

If you can't buy an airsoft gun because of age, then you shouldn't really be considering making replica firearms in the first place... ;)

spartan8675309 said:
any one have any ideas on how to make an ak-47? ive been wanting to make one but i dont know were to start.

I can get you a spring airsoft ak-47 for 35.00 plus shipping and a AEG ak-47 for 55.00 plus shipping!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't buying props the exact opposite of what this community about? What about the other 9,000 threads asking "I buy halo helmet $20, kay?"? You guys sure didn't have a problem telling them to make it themselves :/ I say make it yourself. You'll get more satisfaction.

its quite simple , use the google search engine or the 405th search bar , there is a pepakura model you just have to look . its more rewarding that way

type "ak-47 pepakura model" in google and you should eventually find it

buying props inst frowned upon unless the seller is making a huge profit from it , in which who can be sued by the game or movie maker (something like that)

its a good way for a prop maker to get easy funds for his or her next project, either that or to cover the costs of making the replica casts

but i agree with you there bobbio , its way more rewarding that you an officially say you've made one all by yourself

kinda off topic but why od you have to have an orange tippp? and try searching around google for a pep file or take some craboard andshape one. i chooose making it even ifit sucks youll be happier that you actually made it then buyinnng one.

xXSTICKXx said:
kinda off topic but why od you have to have an orange tippp? and try searching around google for a pep file or take some craboard andshape one. i chooose making it even ifit sucks youll be happier that you actually made it then buyinnng one.

a lot of states and provinces require it to identify it as a (less) non-lethal weapon.

Aaron said:
Im sick of this just go to: mtcompanystore.com and find the Ak47

lol

try

Code:
[url="http://mtcompanystore.com"]http://mtcompanystore.com[/url]

:) also there is an edit button ;)

Realistically speaking there is no reason to make one.

You can purchase almost 100% accurate BB gun (airsoft) weapons at the price it costs to make a replica...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back