album help! please

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopkins77

Jr Member
Hello to all! I am very new to this kind of stuff. I am rather internet retarded to be honest. What I am trying to do is make an album on my profile. I have the album part figured out, but when I added a few pics they ended up huge on the screen. now from my phone it is fine but not on my PC??? Also it only let me put 2 photos in the album and then it said it was full?? Again, I am rather internet dumb. I am currently working on a master chief mark 4 suit for my 11 year old son and would really like to share my build. Thanks

Use a photo hosting site such as PhotoBucket to upload your images to, then once uploaded, you copy the
link, paste it into your post, and it automatically shows up. Plus you can resize, crop, and edit the photos too. And you have a TON of storage.

That's great that you are doing the build for your son. Is he helping? I'm tackling a build project with my 17yr old daughter and 14yr old son too.
We are making 3 different helmets Halo 4 Commando for me, Halo 4 Raider for my son and Halo 4 Deadeye for my daughter. After those are done we are going to build Halo MK V armor out of foam for each of us. The hot glue is strong in this one padwan........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back