Alien vs Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkesword2020

So I found this awesome, awesome, painting....(I think it's a painting..) over at HBO. And I figured I'd link it up for those of us here who might be interested. I for one, think it's awesomely awesome.

Aliens_vs_Halo_by_Rahll.jpg

What do you guys think?

MustangMatt said:
Awesome! I need a huge print and then frame it!

My thoughts exactly! :mrgreen:

If you manage to do that, could you make a print and frame it for me as well? :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
The hand armor is meh. But overall i think the pic/painting is great. Nice choice for the "scene" and I love the visor reflection.

he did fight the covenant which are aliens, so i go with Halo FTW. The real question to me is who would win. the Covenant or Aliens?

MC Chris said:
he did fight the covenant which are aliens, so i go with Halo FTW. The real question to me is who would win. the Covenant or Aliens?

Well assuming the aliens were winning could you imagine a alien covenant or covenant alienthat would be sooo creeepy

There are some other really amazing illustrations of The Masterchief fighting with Aliens over at Deviant Art.. I'll see if I can put up some links..

I think it's really cool, but after seeing the Aliebs/Predator crossover, I don't think they'll be giving that treatment out to anyone else.

:shock:

Sean Bradley said:
Heres one of those illustrations from DeviantArt that I mentioned. i couldn't find the rest.

Very nice, I'm gonna print that out on some posterboard and put it into a frame and frame it as well as the above one :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back