Status
Not open for further replies.

evasiveONE

Long time lurker, first time posting. I recently bought a silhouette cameo 3 im currently testing the Master Chief MJOLNIR MK.4 HD file which comes with a silhouette ready .pdo i cant get the file or the silhouette to align correctly?!? can anyone give me any suggestions or have had this issue as well? it is greatly appreciated. please and thank you!
thumbnail_20180302_021500.jpg
thumbnail_20180302_021510.jpg

Silhouette America has some FAQs that cover misaligned cuts and seemingly off registration marks.

Also an option as you don't appear to be using edge ids, you could skip printing and therefore the need for registration marks. You could use sketch pens like these to draw the mountain and valley lines and then run it with your blade(s) to cut and score.

Silhouette America has some FAQs that cover misaligned cuts and seemingly off registration marks.

Also an option as you don't appear to be using edge ids, you could skip printing and therefore the need for registration marks. You could use sketch pens like these to draw the mountain and valley lines and then run it with your blade(s) to cut and score.

Im going to read through this today, Ive just been testing the cut so didnt print the IDs. Im going to purchase some sketch pens today! Thank you so much for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back