All done

GMer56

Lookin good!
You can make a quick baclava from the ridged bit of a couple old black high rise socks

WearableTundra7

Nice job dude! Might I recommend a neck seal or balaclava to hide the neck though, bare skin is a Spartans true weakness :p.
Alright, thanks. My undersuit has one that I just pull over my face and it covers my head. I just forgot to do it. Also the one problem I have with the armor is that the shoulders fall off from time to time because they are held by 1 band and a piece of velcro. Do you have any suggestions to fix that?

Dirtdives

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Division Staff
Community Staff
Clips hold better than velcro. Had the same issue w/ my thigh pieces......so swapped them out. Now they don't fall down when I walk.......

Benton188

RXO
405th Regiment Officer
Make sure you use at least 1 inch wide velcro as well. Thinner or smaller strips seem to let go easier than the wider ones I've noticed. Those clips also work great, especially if you clip it coming from the shoulder area on the chestpiece.

WearableTundra7

Make sure you use at least 1 inch wide velcro as well. Thinner or smaller strips seem to let go easier than the wider ones I've noticed. Those clips also work great, especially if you clip it coming from the shoulder area on the chestpiece.
Thank you, I can probably finish that up today.