All Things About [Halo Pdo's]

What is the hardest thing to find for you ?

• guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bombs

• swords

• have them.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuuka

Hello and welcome....This is my first page on this site.

In this forum i well be puting up all the (pdo's) i know of.

If you have any help looking up something ? "I am here to help"!

if you cant find something i probly found it.

thanx, but this is TOTALLY unneeded. We are very organized here, and have a Wiki and threads for all of our files. THey are just a search button away. thanx, but i wouldnt bother.

Gearsofhalo said:
thanx, but this is TOTALLY unneeded. We are very organized here, and have a Wiki and threads for all of our files. THey are just a search button away. thanx, but i wouldnt bother.

yes i know but have you ever needed something and got the run~around ?

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be a great place to put YOUR .pdo files. As far as other artists files, best to ask them. Some people don't want them shared or don't want anyone else sharing them.

Welcome to the 405th. Keep your neck covered.

Dizzerak said:
This would be a great place to put YOUR .pdo files. As far as other artists files, best to ask them. Some people don't want them shared or don't want anyone else sharing them.

Welcome to the 405th. Keep your neck covered.

Oh this is a place to talk about pdo's and if and were to find them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okaaay? I don't really get what you are asking here? Are you going to be posting a bunch of PDOs that you made? If so, cool. If you're posting other peoples work, we have a wiki for that. and some members don't like thier work posted around either.

no offense but im sure the site has things handeled. search feature works great. alos if you cant find something go on the wiki. any real questions we ask the community not a single person. and if their is something we havent found yet that isnt already on this site im sure google will be more relyable.

note 2 dont post things that you didnt make. the creators and mods frown on that and it is no good. read the stickys keep your head on your shoulders and im sure you can get through things. oh and myabe remember this also in advance. no doubble posting or necro posting. read the rules and everyone will get along fine.

and please only post if it is constructive or thanking or aiding other people. negitivity isnt welcome much unless its sarcastic.

well thats all i have to say! welcome to the 405th! enjoy your stay and i hope you make better armor than me! lol yea im terrible at makeing armor. but thats another story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back