Alright, This is how it works around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I have been out of the loop for quite some time, I'm active duty Marine Corps. Before I came in, NAS and like 3 other people, were the only ones who had as yet made any armor. How Stoked am I to find this place. I've been toying with the idea of welding Titanium Armor (I'm going to Anodize various Parts and use torches to make Plasma Burns), though it is slow going due to the High Cost of TI, and lack of decent patterns. I stumbled across this Forum and I must say, Having Lurked for a while and read many threads I find this to be A high Caliber Forum. I'm most excited to get to picking your brains on the best way to make Armor. some things I am not yet Familiar with, like PEP but I will read my eyeballs dry before asking questions so I 'm well informed. as many others do I belong to a few other forums with other focuses and the bad spelling/grammar/ incoherency's ect. drive me mad. Thanks for the great Site. Great Work Mods! Waxman :cool:

This is the first time I've really spent any time on a forum hence I'm Still learning. I have all ready had some guidance from other members about bringing back old topics and took there guidance with a thank you and a smile. I agree with Doom and understand why he and the other moderators have to sometimes rule with an iron fist. I'm glad that they keep this place clean and nice so we can have a nice place to get together around one of my favorite things. I already come to respect any of the members of the 405th and try to take in all of there knowledge that they have so willfully shard with the world. I messed with live a couple years ago and did not enjoy it half of the time due to all of the fools and jerks that are there just to piss someone off. Big (y) to all of the people that make the 405th so great and I hope that this place of like minded people will always be around to share ideas and talk about the world we know as HALO. My grammar and spelling has never been that good so please bare with me on that part.Yes I do use spell check and read each post just to make sure that it sounds right.

Only one problem here, folks....

People who are NOT noobs such as me come here and try to start topics only to find out that we are not allowed to post topics in the highlight forums. :mad:

I'm not sure why this happened, since I used to be able to start topics in the molded armor section, but now I'm told that I don't have permission.....

Anyone care to explain this before I give myself an anurism thinking about it?

James Falcon said:
Only one problem here, folks....

People who are NOT noobs such as me come here and try to start topics only to find out that we are not allowed to post topics in the highlight forums. :mad:

I'm not sure why this happened, since I used to be able to start topics in the molded armor section, but now I'm told that I don't have permission.....

Anyone care to explain this before I give myself an anurism thinking about it?
You need 50 posts before you can start topics anywhere other than the Noob Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Real cute....

Oh well, posting spree for me, then. Because I need to open a new poll on the creation discussion concerning my next project.

ok major noob here, ive read the first four pages of this topic and and let me say i strongly agree with doom, even though im totally new to all this molding (to sell and not wear to halloween)and stuff but thats why i joined i was hoping some one could help learn this stuff so id really apreaceiate it if you guys would help me here.
P.S. in my first post i used the short form"ne1"instead of "anyone" i was not aware of the rule against short forms sorry

-dounut_318

Ok I completly agree with doom, a lot of noobies just log on and start asking questions, im guilty myself and i just want to apologize for myself and any other noobies, that just need to do some research before they fire away.
On the other hand i do believe that patience is still important. The help ive gotten has been amazing and im very grateful.
Thanks for your time.

I could not agree more....Patience is important!!! Being new myself. I will try not to ask any stupid questions but do my own searching first and then if still lost, ask.

-Pink

Pretty n' Pink said:
I could not agree more....Patience is important!!! Being new myself. I will try not to ask any stupid questions but do my own searching first and then if still lost, ask.
-Pink

That's a good point, i may be a newbie here, but in other aspects i would be considered an expert.
So trust me I know what its like to deal with newbies and i found that if they can just ask intelligent and
deep questions, that are pretty well thought out i dont get irritated.

haha thats funny. well, i never thought i'd see the day.... but i must admit, i am a noob. me and a couple of buddies are joining in on this halo armor craze, and i will guarantee all of you that you will not be disappointed with the results of our non-noobish armor creating skill. however, there is a hitch. i am not as good as adam. if he were here i would bow down at his feet. so, i would appreciate any kind of advice on materials to use, and on how to make the armor, it would be very appreciated. i watched adam on youtube but i don't really know what materials he's using, so if you know, please let me know what they are, how to use them, where i can buy them, and how much they are. also, i am making a ceramic elite head if you want to look at my photo's. i posted it just so i could kind of make up for my noobish-ness haha

thanks

DaGambu said:
haha thats funny. well, i never thought i'd see the day.... but i must admit, i am a noob. me and a couple of buddies are joining in on this halo armor craze, and i will guarantee all of you that you will not be disappointed with the results of our non-noobish armor creating skill. however, there is a hitch. i am not as good as adam. if he were here i would bow down at his feet. so, i would appreciate any kind of advice on materials to use, and on how to make the armor, it would be very appreciated. i watched adam on youtube but i don't really know what materials he's using, so if you know, please let me know what they are, how to use them, where i can buy them, and how much they are. also, i am making a ceramic elite head if you want to look at my photo's. i posted it just so i could kind of make up for my noobish-ness haha

thanks

Yeah, I'm the other guy. Captain Wow's the name, geegasming's the game. Let me just take this opportunity to say that I'm really excited. And also glad I'm not fat. Not that there's anything wrong with that... Ah hell. Whatever, just help us.

Hello everybody.

I'm new here and I just want to make some things clear.
I'm something you call a noob but I will read before I ask.
English is not my native language but I will try my best.
If something is spelled a little bit wrong I hope you would understand it.

Well thats all have fun making your armors :D

Musilus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back