Amazing Arizona Comic Con with RTW and TripleXLax

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTWHOCKEY

So, last week, was the amazing AZ comic con. It was my first con, and I had a great time! My friend Sam, TripleXLax here on the forums, can along and wore my ironman helmet. I went on Friday because I was busy Saturday and Sunday, but I wish I could have gone all 3 day because I heard there were some other Spartans there (although, there was a guy there selling recon helmets on Friday). There was probably 150 pics taken of me, and it took us 30 minutes to take what should have been a 5 minute walk across the convention center. The funniest part was there was a school group there in another part of the convention center, so as we walked back to the parking deck, we passed a bunch of kids saying "woah look transformerz!". Good times :D

Oh yeah, and Sam bought a Nina sword. For $45. Best $45 I've every seen anyone spend on anything. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice RTW, that looks like you had some fun and awkward moments lol. i was gonna go but i had nothing done besides my warrior helmet done. my recon helmet paint job came out horribly, and no armor at all :( so decided to stay up north here in prescott. next year though i will be going as my suit should be done than. As soon as my suit is done I want to set up times with phoenix childrens hospital and say hi to the kids who are sick and need a lift. even make some lower cost helmets for some and hand them out if I can pull it off.

nice RTW, that looks like you had some fun and awkward moments lol. i was gonna go but i had nothing done besides my warrior helmet done. my recon helmet paint job came out horribly, and no armor at all :( so decided to stay up north here in prescott. next year though i will be going as my suit should be done than. As soon as my suit is done I want to set up times with phoenix childrens hospital and say hi to the kids who are sick and need a lift. even make some lower cost helmets for some and hand them out if I can pull it off.

Thats such a good idea sonny, i'm totally going to borrow that idea for the hospital here....just one question....can you vacform a helm?

That's a great idea. Let me know when and Sam (the one with the ironman helmet in the video) and I could come. He's working his noble 6 and I come in my mark vi armor.

That's a great idea. Let me know when and Sam (the one with the ironman helmet in the video) and I could come. He's working his noble 6 and I come in my mark vi armor.

that wouldbe great rtw! a a squad of spartans! it will be a bit until i finish my suit but i want to finish it as quick as my limits will let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back