An Entire Infantry Division....where's Your Rank?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreadnought of Fury said:
General, because I suck at Halo, but I could kick your ass in Civ 4, Dawn of War, and Starcraft

In layman's terms...I command people better then I shoot people :p
I challenge you to a DOW match! :D

My favorite rank is Brigadier General, dunno why, it just sounds really cool!... also because that the rank of O'Neill in SG1
I have no idea what i am on XBL, haven't played it in ages.... note to self: Fix 360!

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
*still twiddling her fingers waiting for Rowan to GET HIS BLOODY 360 FIXED!* lol
I just went over most of the soldier joints, the light here isn't that good, but i still cant find the problem
hmmm, I'm going to check new 360 prices on eBay now....

You know, I really don't know. Personally, I love leading my fellow soilders into battle, even if it means blowing everything around me up. xD

Hmmm ....

I guess Master Sargent, Strike Commander, or Force Colonel.

You know, the rank of Master Cheif P.O. doesn't sound bad either.

wel im still a captain [rank 3] but everyone i play with lozes while im getting positive k/d and then we loze again.
so only thing i want for the moment is to become 30 and get a star. i like strike commander

23Magnum said:
Do you have proof? If not, then I wouldn't go around accusing people of such things.

I do, actually. Thank you for asking. However, I'd rather not show it in public, 'cause Finnish would kick my ass about it for weeks >.>

EDIT: LS, how do you get such a high rank in Lone Wolves?! I got to 44, then went down to 42 yesterday... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back