And Another One 'aquilla' Space Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arendil

Hi. Im another new guy here doing another Space Marine MK VII 'Aquilla'.

My english and modelling skills got a little rusty, but here's a place to train both ;)

Im working on a bit modified Judge pep. [Reedited 3D model and unfolding]... Hope its not copyrighted ;)

Um.. enough talking.

vhdgyu.jpg

ibvpqg.jpg

15mfs40.jpg

sc5es7.jpg

Now you just needs tyranids or chaos space marines and you can shoot a film :p. Nice going tho ^^

That looks awesome! I'm actually probably going to start mine right away. Probably once I get my printer.

Good luck with the build!

@AceHigh - Actually, we are from the same RPG club and we're living about 15 minutes of walk from each other ;p

Memnonic said:
@AceHigh - Actually, we are from the same RPG club and we're living about 15 minutes of walk from each other ;p

That sounds cool, then I'm expecting awesome pictures of two complete Space Marines in a not-too-distant future. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured as much Memnonic, since you both have the same state avatar and your both from poland,.. I had a feeling he was a friend of yours, Always good to have another Space Marine

We're waiting for another friend of ours to begin his work on Space Marine, and I personally think that it'll go like an avalanche now, one after another. The three of us are pepping right now, another three are "thinking about it" :pIt would be pretty neat to complete whole battle squad xD

Memnonic said:
We're waiting for another friend of ours to begin his work on Space Marine, and I personally think that it'll go like an avalanche now, one after another. The three of us are pepping right now, another three are "thinking about it" :pIt would be pretty neat to complete whole battle squad xD

That would be awesome, I wish I had nerdy enough friends to be chaos space marines with.

AndrE, excellent work so far, the chest is probably the worst to build because it's so big and fiddly so well done. I'll be watching this thread in anticipation. G'luck

Its the worst indeed, big part, a bit difficult to handle. But most motivating. Well.. maybe completing the helmet will be more motivating.

Looks great. Smooth pepping too.

Looks like the re-editing might make the body filler stage a little easier too.

A full battle squad would be awesome to see.

Judge said:
Looks great. Smooth pepping too.

Looks like the re-editing might make the body filler stage a little easier too.

A full battle squad would be awesome to see.

looks nice dude

Nice!

I'm currently remaking my helm (90% pepped) but may need to remake my chest to fit the helm in 'the neck ring'

Watching this topic so hope to see more pics soon! PS where did you get your SM siggies from? :)

Hello again, after quite long time.

Since last time my progress isn't too impressive. But! I've been working with 3DS Max, and remodelled some parts.
Now i proudly present two of my newest models:

1. Shoulder pad
naram1.jpg

naram2.jpg

File HERE

2. Helmet
helm1.jpg

File HERE

Now Im redoingg the chest part. And soon I will present the helmet and shoulder pads pepped.

Praise be to the Emperor! Always good to see space marine armor in the making ;) tell me good sir, on what chapter will this one honor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back