Anime Fest 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma LS

Sr Member
Hey guys Sigma here.

Soaring Hammer made a splash at Anime Fest this year with our Full Hayabusa and Mk VI (Worn by the awesome Ithica and lovely Lovebug). From our base of operations at the fantastic Casa De Brutus we got some awesome stuff done and got to get some great responses on these SHIP team suits. I'll post up some shots tomorrow morning and both Dave and I will have some cool vids up soon from the event. I'll tease you guys with a couple of my ODST shots for now but cool as it is, it's the low end of the costumes. Everything goes up from there. Brutus should especially have a sweet surprise to share with you guys soon. Props to Dave for spearheading those great projects and all the members of SHIP who worked so hard helping get them done.

ava4.jpg

ava6.jpg

ava5.jpg

No photos of Busa? lol. The vid I have here isn't all that great Chris so you will need to post the one you have. Look forward to seeing it.

Ithica

Looks great, but why did nobody tell me you guys were going to AnimeFest?! I would've actually gone if I knew ya'll were! :/

Get more pics up, kthx.

*crys* wanted to go but no money and we were suppose to work on a side project down here. However since that didn't work out I did get alot of work done on the 15 day odst. Sigma more pics are demanded NOW.....

LOL

JK

Not really DO IT SIR :p

Got some more pics done. Sorry about the tired pic Dave but it's the only one I had of you that showed off the accurate collar of the Busa sans helm.

Enjoy folks. I'm off to bed.

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

Wow, Great armour guys... But I think the ODST helmet has a dent in it, you should send it to me to fix it. :p

Amazing armor guys, you are the ones that are inspiring all of us newbies to tackle the complicated endeavor that is armor building (pepakura in this case lol). Can't wait to have my own set done so i can join in on the fun. On another note, I joined this forum only a day or so ago and have seen nothing but fun, friendly, and helpful people. Keep it up guys!

Yea it was definatley amazing seeing you guys there... Once again it sucks that my armor wasnt done and it also sucks I got to start over but yet again you guys gave the imperation needed to complete it!!!

Dave your amazing and so is your wife, Chris your a genius!!!

Cheers,

Chris Gold

Damn Sigma, you look pretty BA with my smg there :cool... it looks sick with Lee's Barrel and sight he made for it... And it sets your suit off nicely.

the busa looks great, as always, and Britney's suit also looks great... great work everyone, now lets the rest of the photos up here and those videos

i really need to work harder on my halo stuff, cant be doing these little side projects all the time.

If no one has noticed that is Dreadmullets SMG we are suing. It was upgraded by Lee and that beauty will be released shortly. Great job on that SMG Joel. It really did set the mood.

Ithica

I remember that SMG. =P Looks great with a suit behind it.

Nice job with the back armour on the ODST. Is that Spase's Marine back?

Yeah, just chopped the collar down so I could put a closed helmet on it. Only real ODST parts on the thing are the chest (James), back (Walter), Shoulders (Red), and Helm (Rube). But it was that and framkenbuild or no suit if ya get my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back