Not open for further replies.

Jedi Ranger

Member DIN
S777
Animethon
August 09-11, 2019
Edmonton, AB
Shaw Convention Centre

I am planning on going this year, and think I will bust out my Halo 3 marine, and wear it on Friday. It was so hot a muggy last year, so the marine is definitely a little more comfortable to wear in those conditions, as opposed to my ODST. For Saturday, I'm planning on my Gears armour.

Anyone else going?

I've actually never been to that con. I don't know anything about Anime so it's not a convention that draws me in content wise. Plus I'm so far behind in getting ready for DCon with all of the Outpost stuff so I'm afraid even if I wanted to, I couldn't. Have fun, Kris!

Anime is Japan's response to America nuking them. Who REALLY won the second world war?!

I'm joking, but like you, FANGS, I have a hard time getting reeled in by anime content.

Sadly, I was in lone wolf mode (again), and was unable to get any photos (hence my growing itch to do another marine photoshoot SOON).

It is weird that I have had an easier time making it to Animethon 5 hours away, then Otafest less than 2 hours away. *LOL* But unless there is something I HAVE to see next year (or at least have a wingman), I'll be skipping it.

Sadly, I was in lone wolf mode (again), and was unable to get any photos (hence my growing itch to do another marine photoshoot SOON).

It is weird that I have had an easier time making it to Animethon 5 hours away, then Otafest less than 2 hours away. *LOL* But unless there is something I HAVE to see next year (or at least have a wingman), I'll be skipping it.
Otafest is the con annual con that I head to with CplYapFlip, iac300 and SpartanProps. There's a few other West Coast folks making the pilgrimage over the mountains next year because our convention scene in Vancouver is falling apart.

Otafest is the con annual con that I head to with CplYapFlip, iac300 and SpartanProps. There's a few other West Coast folks making the pilgrimage over the mountains next year because our convention scene in Vancouver is falling apart.

Great! Well, here's hoping that I can make it to Otafest next year! We'll have to be sure to make a chat thread for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back