FanExpo 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because a bunch of our members are photographers/videographers and artists that decided they wanted to make some rockin armour. Off the top of my head I know that CplYapFlip and Rinzlerr joined the cosplay community as shutterbugs and then jumped into armour, ...

hey now, I was part of the cosplay community I just didn't have armour! My "tailor-made, fit you best" costumes from China definitely pre-date my camera :lol: but I did usually spend more time behind the camera before my armour was completed

Because a bunch of our members are photographers/videographers and artists that decided they wanted to make some rockin armour. Off the top of my head I know that CplYapFlip and Rinzlerr joined the cosplay community as shutterbugs and then jumped into armour, BlazedStarbon is all about cosplay music videos and then there's people like PurpleRogue and PaiganBoi that have artsy tendencies and just know their ways around a camera.
its funny how that all just happened after you invited me over to attempt "cosplay" now it's morphed into some sort-of hybrid animal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back