Annual Vidmaster Achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigalt424

Me and three of my friends went to go do the annual vidmaster achievement and it was so action packed. It was super hard at first, but once you got the ghosts, it was easier. It took us about three hours (were not the best) but we got it. I'm still dripping with excitement from it. Does anyone else have a tale about their attempt at getting this achievement

I got that achievment the day it was released, it was fun.. but one of the guys I was playing with seemed like he had never played Halo before (I met him on live, we just had a online party) and he kept betraying us randomly, so we had to restart again and again.... I got the achievment in the end though :D

I did it the day after, one of the gguys was one of my friends, the other two were his friends, and supposedly the two were drunk. :p :p And they still drove better than us. :lol:

I've finished it 3 times. 2 Were with Friendly both times I didn't get the achievement :cautious: . I finally got it yesterday.

Me and my friends just got it today.

Well, this is the second time we've attempted this, first time we spent an hour and a half and got to the end at last, but, no 'Ba-dink' sound. We looked, and we had it on system link :cautious:.

So, two or so weeks later we had gotten gold again, and we had experimented off system link for the best course of play. Today, we did it, and got it within half an hour. Thirty minutes. Epic.

What we did, was at the first level of the platform (Just before you meet Johnson) don't go through the door yet, but instead, jump off the ledge just to the left of the door (AKA, keep going straight), there, you will see, nothing. But, look up, if you jump on one of your friends heads, and you jump, then he jumps and you jump again, you will get to the top of that middle ramp, get another guy there and go to the top.

The other two, they will continue the way that your suppose to, but, with far less resistance. It's like, the first guys just erased them! So, that's all that it took. We got it :D /

I got it a few weeks ago.

... 5. freaking. hours. These guys I met had to have never played Halo before. And the worst part is, the longest part was the Ghosts. the last checkpoint took 3 hours, because these 2 guys fell off so many times. Me and this guy Pheonix were doing fine. After at least 1 hour, you would think they could memorize where the tile things explode. ME and pheonix checked the post game stuff on bungie.net, and we died a total of 12 times, Dark and CTRL, however, died a total of 225 times.

And these guys were sure they were doing the right thing. On the pyramid thing on the beginning, they kept yelling at us to just run up, and we were staying at the bottom and killing the Flood as they jumped down behind the 2 idiots. We never died once, they died about 70 times. At the top, I just jumped up where Johnson was and let him just do the work, Pheonix followed and the other 2 just yelled at us. After about 20 times, they finally agreed to jump up with us. And they STILL managed to find a way to die up there.

Never. Again.

i still have yet to get it, my friends got it while i was away, and they make fun of me now for it.

if anyone wants to get it, PM me because im usually not on my 360 anymore, but i wanna get it.

it took me and freinds 70 minuetes to get the beep-bloop, we killed johnson to get the splazer infinite ammo, and one kid was yelling and whining that he got 0 gamescore for sixty minuetes of his life, but i'd be willing to help nay one who needs it GT is bthepuma

I still have to get this too. my connection isn't good enough to play campaign online :(

Just a quick tip for anyone attempting to do it: The iron skull can be a total pain in the ass but just have a look at how us Mythic players handle it. I did Halo as my second level on Mythic difficulty and it was so damn easy. You litterly jump past the entire fighting-your-way-up-the-tower bit and hang out with Johnson while he blasts the crap out of them with a laser, good times. Then you just hop down and finish em off.

http://nikon.bungie.org/gameplay/halo3_slaso/index.html

Oh and remember, if you want to get it you need to start from the start of the mission, the ghosts wont spawn from rally point bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back