Another Noob Question .

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinopenotti

hey guys , im new here , my name is tino , and i come from holland ,
thats my problem , i cant just go and ask where the clear coat , aqua resin and the bondo can be found ,
if there is anyone dutch on this forum , or at least knows how to translate ,
i offcourse need those products , i know what to do ,
but dont know what products i need , does anyone has a translation please?
thank you very much .

dewd ur not gonna find it x3 we just have to ask the local garage dewds x3 they'll help us :3
(if some one does see this please respond we dont know what to do)

I don't know any Dutch products, but I do have one other thought: If you're trying to avoid toxic materials, you will need an alternative to Bondo as well, because that stuff is based on resin and will therefor require the same safety precautions.

your best bet is amazon for aqua resin should be able to get bondo of there to i think they deliver to anywhere (if that dosnt work just google netherlands aque resin should come up ) hope this helps

Those are all name brands. Your going to be looking for polyester resin and hardener ( or aqua resin ) and Fiberglass body filler. I dont know if that helps any but good luck.

thank you all very much , i will first try to find it at the hardware stores , garages , and then later on if it doesnt work ,
amazon , i will post again if the dutch solution is found ,
Thank you again.

it took very long , very very long but i managed to find it , its the same stuff people use for making ( praalwagens )
thats a dutch word for the dutchies out here , found at fixet for 14,95 , and then finish with the spray for 12,95 ( ask the shopkeeper )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back