Another Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome nice to have you here, dont worry I was treated the same way for the most part when I first joined for about a week untill people realized I was around for good, and because of that slamming me was pretty much pointless, lol

I am absolutely blown away by some of the posts I see on this forum. Some of these new guys coming on the board have serious talent and a crapload more time in this hobby than many of the jokers posting on here.

I have seen Slave1 on other forums and his work is top notch. He is definately the kind of guy you want to see around here. Someone you can learn from. As someone else already said, the rediculous romper room remarks really need to slow down or your gonna chase away the talent and wisdom from this board.

We were all noobs, heck I am still a noob and because someone does not post 15 times a day does NOT mean they don't have something to bring to the table. EMBRACE THE NOOBS:)

Xavier said:
seriously guys, way to treat noobs.... i dont think any of us older members treated you newer guys like this.

(y) (y) (y)
by the way just call me rag or ragtag

Last edited by a moderator:
From a noob to another noob.

Welcome Nate!

Now let's go and play COD4. I heard there's new maps coming soon. heh heh.

Turo

sorry for being so hars. you welcomed me so i should do they same. Im sorry to NAtehan and for sean because he particualy meaned me as being hars. so sorry for doing so.

I thought I recognized the name (though I couldn't remember which forum(s) I had seen you on), welcome to the forum Nathan, pity about the initial response but I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay :)

And, although I say this in almost every "welcome to the forum" post, I really am looking forward to seeing some of your work here.

nice another guy joining who's already better than me xD can't judge a noob by his cover huh ;)

looking forward to being impressed and inspired by your work :D

Hi Nathan
Welcome to the 405th :)
Helpful and importand topics are pinned. Most of them have the answers to most halo custume making questions ;)
Read them very well :cool:

Matthijs

Like Matt said, read the stickies ;)

They contain almost all information from the beginning of armor making to the end, if not, ask questions!

No one ever treated me bad... well there was one noob, thats because I told him that nobody could understand him when he just text mes. everything.. Everyone else has been really nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back