another question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitsua Asuka

Right, now the question that you've all prob heard a million times and thats scaling, i've been through the forum about the scaling and i'm still confused over it.

Right now how do you do it, i mean i've looked on youtube, and they've layed it out so all the armour pieces are in the same window in its correct place ready to scale it to their size, but everytime i try to do that, everything becomes scattered, I doubt i'll be able to scale my armour piece by piece for actually being too small for a 20year old male ( 165cm tall )

any advice would come in handy.

Right now how do you do it, i mean i've looked on youtube, and they've layed it out so all the armour pieces are in the same window in its correct place ready to scale it to their size, but everytime i try to do that, everything becomes scattered, I doubt i'll be able to scale my armour piece by piece for actually being too small for a 20year old male ( 165cm tall )

Not sure if I understand that right. But it's normal that the pieces change their "position" on the paper after you change the scale. You will have to manually re-arrange all the pieces so they fit on the paper format (usually A4 or letter) you've selected (select your format before arranging them or you'll have to do it again afterwards!). You also have to scale each part of your armour (helmet, chest, etc.) separately, but symmetrical pieces (everything that goes onto your extremities) have to be the same size on both sides, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back