Another Reach Mark V Torso

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW this is one of the most acurate and detailed chests I have ever seen you sir are a GOD at modleing.

not sure if this has been asked yet (25 pages... impressive!), but is the HP/HALO compatible with all male chest variants?

DeathDoom, as far as I know, yes. Version 4 would be the only "maybe" but it seems to be very similar to version 3, just with a lot more amazing detail.

I don't think there are any differences in the proportions of V4, just an insane amount of detail and the add-ons (load-out device and spine).

what about the spine plates being sectioned out as well for use to build into foam?

also any chance I could get a copy of the exploded one (I can combine the foam and exploded one on my own to do the back the way i'd like). I'd love to get this built and tested for you.

@ B1TMAP
Yes, yes you can! and you CAN make the armor ability thing outta foam too! (despite what L3X said hehe) Look in my reach thread for pics! [last post]

Actually Lex I was having that idea earlier because I have to redo my torso because of freak warping.

I'm pretty excited for more updates too. I'm looking forward to a release of the full file with support struts to unfold, or a sectioned file, which would also probably need unfolding. Not to pressure you or anything, I really apreciate all of the hard work and skill you've put into this.

I have been searching forever to find a chest I could be happy with and this V4 is amazing. Its the only one I have found that I am 100% pleased with.

hey guys, i was thinking... Would you be interested in something along these lines???
pieces.png

build it like a big puzzle?
Of course ill still have the collar in there for foam, and the arm fillers. Plus a few struts for the back piece.

omggggggggggg epicnesssssssssssssss!

Okay, I finally bought the foam mats, and I have an idea od where to connect these parts, but I'm still a bit confused. Is there a way we could number where to connect everything, like with the flaps on a normal pepakura project?

Okay, I finally bought the foam mats, and I have an idea od where to connect these parts, but I'm still a bit confused. Is there a way we could number where to connect everything, like with the flaps on a normal pepakura project?

In Pepakura Designer you can right click on the 2D window and pick "Check Corresponding Face" and then click anywhere to deselect everything. Now when you hover over an edge, it shows you where each piece connects together. You can also turn Show Edge ID back on in the 2D Menu to see numbers again.

When I am assembling foam, I usually keep Designer opener so I can refer to it, even when they are my own foam templates that I have setup.

In Pepakura Designer you can right click on the 2D window and pick "Check Corresponding Face" and then click anywhere to deselect everything. Now when you hover over an edge, it shows you where each piece connects together. You can also turn Show Edge ID back on in the 2D Menu to see numbers again.

When I am assembling foam, I usually keep Designer opener so I can refer to it, even when they are my own foam templates that I have setup.

Word. Thanks Zat :)

and in Viewer you can click on a face and see the 2d layout selected. Which is sadly a feature missing in designer.

Man I am so amped about this getting finished. Sadly my days of being able to do any sort of work outside are numbering down for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back