Any Anthem builds or files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crimmson Have seen that too. It is low poly though. Would make a cool little statue (of your loadout) like your own personal spartan you can get 3d printed via Waypoint...
afa Wouldn`t look so smooth on a 1:1 scale. Btw, the Javelins seem to have an extra joint like Sangheili in Halo do, Closed nontransparent visors, etc. - so how to ovecome these hurdles? You would have to make sacrifices for an achievable goal. Tier 3 Costume would be INSANE work.
Would love to see it obviously! How is the Game actually, haven`t played it until now.....

Reactions: afa
I really dig the game, but its getting a ton of hate online to its a lil bit of an unpopular opinion. Great for gaming with the dudes up to 4player and theres no pvp. but pretty game and great suits in my opinion

I recall noticing that joint pretty early on when they showcased the Ranger.
Has an N7 Version, yaaay:)
Javelin Personalization - Developer.png

N7 is sexy in every game, Dead Space 3 was another one...

Reactions: afa
Why not crowdfund within the Community to get companies like Fbfx, Weta or Legacy to do a top notch to scale replica? So that we maybe can have different sized Statues, Props, Helmets to buy later on after that.

Suits are getting better and better in varying franchises...
I should redo this meme where the guy looks at another girl while being with his GF, just with me and halo vs. other games.....:p
I do feel guilty sometimes:cautious:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back