Any PC games you would like to see on Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan648

So what PC computer games did you play that you would like to see made for the Xbox 360 if possible

Here is my small list of the PC games I played when I got my first computer, There are several more I just cannot remember all of them

Heretic
Heretic II
Hexen
Hexen II
Duke nuke-em

Spartan 648

World of warcraft - you know like the game everquest for the playstation but instead of it being separate servers i would hope if they made the game it would be the same as the comp servers

Halo CE... i know it started on the xbox, but if they could make it possible to download the user created maps to your counsel it would be sick, and thats what i want to see... halo CE user map download for counsel.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Crysis

I am aware of Crysis 2, but the original is alway the best.

Edit: anyone else notice the almost 3 year necro?

yeah crysis.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I heard they were porting crysis to Xbox and PS3, they just had to mega nerf the way the game is on pc so it will play on consoles.

Spartan137 said:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.

Agreed. And it's sequel/prequel. It's not out yet but I hope Star Trek Online get's a console release.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Crysis

APparently not.

That having been said, MMO's. XD

MMOs would be alot more fun with a controler instead of point, click, repeat. etc, etc. but there is also WASD but I always find myself when using WASD to slowly make my way back to the mouse. But Fps/Tps just owns with a mouse.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Crysis

That would be really nice but I dont think the xbox could handle the graphics! at least on very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back