Anybody Need Brute Outfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
usefull in a way,

1) there is a referance picture section on the wiki
2) there is also a reference request thread
3) there are many different brute types of armor
4) you could have uploaded them to bungie.net for better quality

just a few suggestions if you try taking some again.

Rivalmage said:
sorry im new. thanks for the info anyway. is it an offence to put 4 pics on 1 post???
No, not at all.

It would be an offense to put only one picture in one post, then post four times.

Multiple Simultaneous posts - Minimum 1 Warning

Last edited by a moderator:
gamerguy55 said:
No, not at all.

It would be an offense to put only one picture in one post, then post four times.

THANKS!!! well good job i didnt do that then isnt it. will they ditch my account if i dont start my armour until about a week or two from now. its just i havnt got the materials at the moment. thanks again.

Lol, of course not. Take your time. Use your time wisely though. I find that if your out of materials, think about it. Plan it. Thats what I did, every night, I thought, "What will I get done tomorrow?"

Try that. But in substitute for tomorrow, say, what armor will I do? How will it be done? Just be sure not to make a topic about every question though. Thats against the new rules.

thanks keegan. i have a rough idea at the moment. i was thinking mark VI armour with a selction of helmets i can swap. ill start with ODST looks simple. i mean i have the pep files ready i have just run out of damn printer ink. and also need carstock. soo yea im pretty busy. im not sure ill bother with resin and stuff. im thinking just cardstock. plaster and then paint.

Rivalmage said:
im not sure ill bother with resin and stuff.
Your welcome. But if your not going to use resin, you wont be taken seriously. Your armor will break apart whenever you put it on. It will end up coming apart itself. And it will not look very good. Im not sure how strong plaster is. But I know it is not made for costuming.

DAMN THANKS FOR THE TIP. yes ill use resin then. i have seen somebodys armour using plaster it looked ok. i mean the strips of plastic stuff and you wet them and they harden. thats what i mean by plaster because it sets to plaster. also what type of paint should i use. also type of resin. and cost of resin.

Good grief, is this thread serious? Theatre man, Theatre!....theatre?.....thea..ah forget it.

i didnt mean it in a mean way, it was just some suggestions for next time, i forgot all about the brute, i may have to work on some more Ref pics.

Hmm..Suite would be nice, but can anyone say how would wear such a Suite? I think only Hulk Hogan can mount that on, or Schwarzenegger (the old one, not the actually ;-))

NZ-TK said:
Good grief, is this thread serious? Theatre man, Theatre!....theatre?.....thea..ah forget it.

Well sorry buddy. bu it maybe in game pics. but they are still sorta helpful. i dont see why you have to crit. everybody.

Sisko4 said:
Hmm..Suite would be nice, but can anyone say how would wear such a Suite? I think only Hulk Hogan can mount that on, or Schwarzenegger (the old one, not the actually ;-))
Im sure we could get Stallone in there too. But he isnt hairy enough..

NZ-TK said:
Isn't he about 4 feet tall?

LMAO! He just might work since you also cant understand a word that man says. He already makes weird grunting sounds just like Brutes!

Just wear the armor over your michelin man costume :p

Michelinman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back