Anyone Else Feel This Way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iliketacos95 said:
Does anyone else feel like me, that they were ripped off by microsoft (yet again) with Halo 3:ODST? I'm not trolling or aything, I just feel that ODST was WAY too short and that there's not enough of a game for $60. I know there's probably another post of this but I'm a little late since for about 4 weeks my bandwidth has been to low to pickup the forums.

No, I think it was a pretty legit price. I mean, sure the ODST storyline was somewhat short, but hey, it was still a pretty nice game. The whole Vidmaster Achievement scheme to unlock recon is also a pretty nice addition to its value, at least most fans would agree. Also, remember that you got two discs when you bought ODST. The Campaign and the Halo 3 multiplayer disc. I'm pretty sure the original Halo 3 still runs you about $30, so in a sense you're paying $30 for the Halo 3 disc, and $30 for the ODST disc. Sounds fair in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sick and tired of hearing you people complain about this one little thing. You knew DAMN well before you bought this that it's ovepriced. Hell, bungie employees themselves have expressed discontent to the tag on the box. GET OVER IT.

You bought it. The jokes on you. Don't like it? I don't want to hear your bitching. Same with I am Haji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back