Anyone wearing their suit to school or for haloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna wear mine for homecoming week but the strapping got messed up and something cracked... :\

im going to. it'll be annoying though...take of belt sitdown stand up put on belt repeatedly doing this all day
but it'll be worth it

i probably can only make a helmet by halloween time so im just gonna wear a helmet if i can
if not ima wear my slipknot costume

omg when i make mine im ganna were it to spirit week then for each day ill just dress the costume up like have a orange shirt over and what not
Macattack64 said:
I was gonna wear mine for homecoming week but the strapping got messed up and something cracked... :\

Last edited by a moderator:
poosnicles said:
omg when i make mine im ganna were it to spirit week then for each day ill just dress the costume up like have a orange shirt over and what not

lol i wonder what they would say about you wearing it every day

Yea cuz during the week we have some kinda dress up days... I guess it would be spirit week... But it's not right... the suit is messed up... :\

Im just gonna wear the helmet in school, cause the full armors gonna be hard to sit in during class, and then out of school im gonna wear my full armor.

if i can work fast enough on my brothers >_> we MIGH be able to >_< but i dought my school would let us TT we've got uniforms =P and in other words it just plain sucks for a school BUT >_> either me or him will be wearing it to a halloween party at my friends =D

anyone want to wear it to pick up the new halo novel from Joe Staten?

I wore my armor to school during spirit week, (packs of frosh were stalking me... :eek: ) and I plan to wear it on HALOween.

YES hail the upper class men (im a sophmore :p) ya when i make mine im ganna intergrate a pair of speakers in the back thing to blast the halo theme and linkin park in the hall way! well then the seniors will kick my spartan ass :D

Twisting_Neather said:
I wore my armor to school during spirit week, (packs of frosh were stalking me... :eek: ) and I plan to wear it on HALOween.

You know that I'm gonna go to classes in my armor. All day. Cafeteria, walking around, the works. Hell, I go to Wal Mart in armor when I feel like it. Why should class be any different? Now Homecoming Spirit week? I'll have to find a way to incorporate it... heh heh heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back