Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Anwalt

Sr Member
Member DIN
S530
Greetings!

This thread is for listing all the appearances requested by another agency/entity or person that we have been asked to fill.

Please do not use this thread to show off your work updates, progress pics, or ask questions. I hope that by maintaining clean and consice communication here we can keep things as clear and easy to understand as possible.

Thank you.

Our opportunity lies in Nevada. Is anyone in Nevada/able to travel to Nevada/want to visit Nevada in June?
If not, I will try to make it, but wanted to reach out to the rest of the regiment first.

I am still waiting for all the details. Right now all I know is that it is in June somewhere in Nevada.

Our opportunity lies in Nevada. Is anyone in Nevada/able to travel to Nevada/want to visit Nevada in June?
If not, I will try to make it, but wanted to reach out to the rest of the regiment first.

I am still waiting for all the details. Right now all I know is that it is in June somewhere in Nevada.

I'm sorry for leaving this thread barren so long. Lousy RCO move, huh? To make up for it, here's an update:

This event is a licensing event held at Mandalay bay June 4-6. Mstruvmgc has informed me they can't make it, so I am going to fill in. Maybe i'll see Art Andrews and convince him to double our mountain regiment pay! hehehehe (just kidding, no one on here is getting paid that I know of.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back